Eddie Kaspbrak-Meeting you

Y/n and Beverly were walking towards the pharmacy. Beverly had called Y/n panicked jumbling her words together about something Y/n could only put together as her period, So Y/n offered to help her get what she needed trying to help her panicked friend.

When they arrived Beverly pulled Y/n straight to the hygiene isle to try and prevent Greta from spotting them if she happened to be there, and to stay out of the peeping view of Gretas perverted father, Mr.Keene.

"Which ones do I get?" Beverly spoke in a hushed whisper.

Y/n only shrugged just as confused as the redhead beside her.

"You said you could help." Beverly said frustrated.

"I was being nice, and I meant more of moral support kinda help." Y/n whispered back.

"So what do I pick?" Beverly asked again, hoping for her to magically know.

"Just pick these." Y/n spoke, pointing to a random box.

"Do they work?" Beverly questioned.

"I don't know, I told you moral support." Y/n said pointing towards herself.

Beverly glared at the girl before grabbing the box and leaving the isle, Y/n not far behind.

As they were walking Beverly spotted Greta walking their way but not yet seeing them. Beverly grabbed Y/n's wrist pulling her into the closest isle, which happened to have three boys standing in it.

Beverly quickly hid the box behind her back as Y/n moved closer to also try and hide the box. Y/n recognize the three but didn't know their names.

"Y-You okay?" The taller brunette boy asked the girls.

Y/n glanced at Beverly not knowing how to respond.

"We're fine, what's wrong with you?" Beverly responded seeing the load of medical supplies the three boys were holding.

"None of your business." The one with curly hair answered nervously.

"There's a kid outside who looks like someone killed him." The short one answered quickly, staring at Y/n.

Y/n scrunched her face together hoping he was being dramatic, and there wasn't actually a bleeding to death boy outside.

"We need some s-s-supplies but don't have enough money." the tall one added.

Beverly frowned and looked over towards Mr.Keene, Y/n picked up on what she was thinking.

"You've got to be kidding, right?" she stated not liking the idea.

Beverly shrugged, telling the boys to wait for her sign to go, then walking towards the counter, Y/n sighed bracing herself before catching up to the other girl.

Beverly put her box on the counter, before speaking "We really like your glasses Mr.Keene, you look just like Clark Kent, doesn't he Y/n?"

"Yeah, he does." Y/n said smiling to add to the act.

She mentally cringed at his flattered face.

"Well, I don't know about that." he chuckled.

Beverly bit her lip "can I try them on?" She asked.