Bill skarsgård-On Set Parents

Requested by: VaNeSsA232899
(Hope you like it (: )

Y/n and Bill were walking hand-in-hand through the hotel hallway, they had volunteered to go pick up dinner seeing as they didn't trust the younger kids to not get lost or hit by a bus if they had let them go.

They made it to the door of their hotel room and paused, they both heard a slight rumble inside but the noise wasn't loud enough to identify.

"How much you want bet they trashed the hotel room?" Bill asked glancing Y/n's way.

"5 bucks says they got in a fight." Y/n countered hearing the rumble from inside once again.

"Only one way to find out." Bill sighed, and swung open the door.

Once the door had been opened they stepped in they were able to identify the rumble as loud yelling.

"Told you." Y/n said, and held her hand out.

"You're always right...it's no fair" Bill mumbled taking a 5 dollar bill out of his pocket and passing it to her.

The kids who were still loudly yelling at each other, hadn't noticed the arrival of the adults or their conversation by the door.

Bill and Y/n had made their way over to the kitchen to sit down the food before handling the fighting situation.

They both stepped behind the couch while the kids were fighting in front of it.

Bill raised his thumb and pointer finger up and loudly whistled catching the teens attention.

They had all gone silent and jerked their heads towards the two adults.

"Back so soon?" Sofia questioned as if she wasn't just trying to rip Wyatts hair out of his head.

"Yeah, what happened this time?" Y/n said with her arms crossed.

All seven of the kids started yelling over each other to explain what happened.

"Hey...hey...HEY listen to me" Bill yelled trying to once again stop the yelling, "I don't care who started it, I don't care if it wasn't your fault."

"You were all yelling and it's super annoying." Y/n intervened.

Bill nodded in agreement.

"So forget about it." he pointed his finger at the kids.

Y/n turned around and headed back into the kitchen seeing the conversation was ending and she could finally eat.

"And clean up the room!" Bill said sternly following Y/n into the kitchen.

"ClEaN uP tHe RoOm!" Wyatt mocked Bill.

"Wyatt." Y/n said sternly.

Wyatt held his hands up in defense and walked away.

"Sorry mOm." Jaeden walked past holding a couch pillow.

"You kids make me wanna run away to an deserted island." Y/n sighed rolling her eyes.

"As long as you bring me with you." Sofia sighed "I don't know how much longer I can hang out with these idiots they make me wanna commit a crime."

"This is why she's my favorite." Y/n grinned while looking towards Bill and pointing at Sofia.

"Hey!" Finn complained from the couch.

"You can be my second favorite Finn!" Y/n called out towards him.

"But we all know she loves me more!" Sofia hugged Y/n and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"I am I in this line of favorites anymore?" Bill grinned while leaning against the counter.

Y/n shrugged and smiled.

"She's just being nice, she obviously loves me more." Finn responded still on the couch.

"Aren't you supposed to be cleaning?" Bill said sarcastically.
___________________________________________________________
Hey! This is my first request so I'm very excited!! I hope I wrote it how you imagined the plot

I also had never written one with the cast instead of the the characters so that's fun! Hope you enjoyed

Have a good day or night! <3

Word count:571
Posted:5/23/21