Bill skarsgård-Thin ice

Requested by AAnnPark041
Hope you like it!

Bill and Y/n were hanging out in Bills trailer in between scenes wasting the time they had before their next ones.

While talking about random things the trailer door slam open, in the door stood Sofia.

"We need your help, you gotta see this!" She spoke frantically while breath heavily.

"See what?" Bill asked from his place on the couch placed in his trailer.

"Just hurry!" Sofia said then dashed out the door not bothering to close it.

Bill and Y/n looked at each other confused before standing and dashing out the trailer themselves.

They followed Sofia all the way to outside jacks trailer were they saw the rest of the kids seemingly cowering at the side of the trailer watching jack and Finn yell at each other.

Sofia joined them at the side and waved over the adults.

"What's going on with them?" Y/n whispered not wanting to bring Finn or jacks attention to her.

"I don't know we found them like this, I'm almost too scared to interfere." Chosen spoke.

They then turned their attention back to the fighting boys trying to figure out how to handle the rocky situation.

"Maybe if you weren't so annoying it would be different!" Finn yelled at jack.

"Oh I'm the annoying one! At least she actually likes me!" Jack yelled back.

"Who's 'she'?" Bill asked looking at the other kids for answers.

"Beats me." Jeremy shrugged.

The other kids nodded agreeing that they didn't know who jack was talking about.

"You don't even know that! she never said she did!" Finn yelled.

"She asked me to dinner tomorrow! She likes me!" Jack yelled.

Wyatt and Jaeden gasped at the news of Jack going to dinner with the girl.

The others looked at them confused.

"What?" Wyatt asked.

"This is like some soap opera drama." Jaeden added.

The rest of the group rolled their eyes and turned back to the fight.

"That doesn't mean anything!" Finn yelled pushing jacks shoulder.

"Did you just push me!?" Jack shrieked.

"Do you think we could record this and post it to YouTube as a 'new skit'?" Wyatt questioned.

"Are you serious?" Sofia hissed.

"You know it's not a bad idea." Bill nodded agreeing.

Y/n smacked his arm and glared at him.

"I mean...no you can't that's a horrible idea." he added, looking at Y/n and smiling at the end as if to ask if he said the right thing.

"Yeah, what about it!?" Finn shouted waving his arms around.

"I can't believe you right now!" Jack exclaimed pushing Finn back.

"I can't believe you!" Finn screamed shoving jack.

"Stop pushing me!" Jack yelled shoving Finn.

"Your pushing me right back!" Finn yelled still pushing jack.

"You started it!" Jack screamed also still pushing Finn.

Soon Finn had pushed Jack down.

"Do you think we should do something?" Chosen asked.

"Not yet." Y/n replied not taking her eyes off the boys.

Finn and jack began to wrestle on the ground, Finn having the upper hand with his height and since he pushed jack down.

Finn pulled back his hand as if to go and punch Jack.

"Now!" Y/n panicked seeing how fast the fight escalated.

Bill pounced at the sound of Y/n's voice and headed towards the boys he was the first one over to them hold Finn back. Jeremy and Jaeden went to hold jack back before he lunged at Finn while the rest went and helped Bill with Finn.

"Hey! Cut it out!" Y/n exclaimed moving in between the two groups.

Jack and Finn soon stopped pulling against Bill and the other kids.

"What's this about anyways?" Bill asked sternly pointing between them.

"Finn can't except she actually likes me!" Jack yelled not looking at Bill.

"Who's 'She' anyways?" Sofia chimed in from behind Finn.

"Tiffany." jack and Finn stated a the same time glaring at each other.

The others paused thinking before Wyatt spoke.

"Yeah okay, next question who's Tiffany?" Wyatt questioned.

"She an extra for the movie." Finn sighed, rolling his eyes.

"And your fighting over her...because you both like her?" Y/n guessed.

"Yeah, but she likes me back, she asked me to dinner." Jack fumed.

"We don't know that!" Finn exclaimed pulling against the other teens grip once again.

"Why else would she ask me out!?" Jack yelled also pulling against the teens grip.

"To be friends." Y/n mumbled.

"To get free dinner." Sofia stated.

"To get back at an ex". Wyatt continued.

"To make someone jealous." Jaeden added.

"That's basically the same thing moron." Wyatt rolled his eyes.

"Who are you calling a moron?" Jaeden asked defensively.

"Nope, no way am I dealing with two fights stop talking." Y/n fussed.

"Anyways, back to you drama queens." Bill said turning back to Jack and Finn.

Both teen boys rolled their eyes.

"Are you really gonna let this girl," Bill paused "who may or may not like either of you, ruin a friendship?"

Jack scoffed while Finn rolled his eyes.

" or a job opportunity if someone from the crew saw you idiots full on suma wrestling out here?" Y/n added.

"Fine." Finn sighed.

Jack paused still glaring at Finn.

"Whatever." Jack responded.

"Now-" Bill started.

"You're not gonna make us hug right?" Jack complained.

"No!" He responded defensively.

"Not anymore." he mumbled.

"What he means is stop the fighting or find a better place than in front of trailers." Y/n stated.

"Close enough." Bill sighed.
_______________________________________________________
Another request :)

I really hope I wrote this how you wanted it! 

Have a good day or night! <3

Word count: 922
Posted: 5/24/21