Bill denbrough-Brothers best friend

Requested by Lollipop8389
Hope you like it!

Why.

A question everyone finds themselves a asking at one point or another, Y/n's just happened to be today.

Y/n had just realized her feelings for a certain boy, who she could absolutely not have a crush on.

Frantically pacing back and forth in her room asking herself how she could be so stupid to like him, her door opened with a creak.

"You pacing so much I can hear you burning a hole in the floor from my room."

Stan. Her brother and part of her problem of why she couldn't like the boy.

"Haha, very funny." Y/n rolled her eyes, pausing her pacing to look at him.

"Why are you pacing anyways? Boy problems?" Stan leaned on the doorway.

What? How did he-

"No!" Y/n paused.

Stan waved his hand at her urging her to continue.

"school project." She lied.

"It's July?"

"Every heard of summer reading! Now get out!" Y/n panicked and pushed Stan out the door.

"Fine but if you keep pacing I'm breaking down the door!" Stan called through the door.

"Like you could!" Y/n called back, falling onto her bed sighing.

Stans distance laugh could be heard just barely through the door.

Why did it have to be her brothers best friend?

At a different house on a different street a certain boy was just realizing his feelings.

A boy laid on his bed staring at the ceiling, deep in thought.

Bill. The certain boy Y/n had realized her feelings for.

He laid there thinking about his day and friends, one of them coming to mind more than the others.

Her smile.

The way her eyes shined in the sun.

Her-

Wait.

He suddenly sat up.

This was impossible. He couldn't like her, his best friends sister.

He'd barely gotten Stan to let Y/n hang out with them in the first place, if Stan knew he liked her none of them would be aloud to see her again.

This wasn't good. Either way he looked at it it didn't have a happy ending.

Stan found out. Dead.

He told her and she didn't like him back. Dead.

He told and she did like him back. Dead.