Eddie kaspbrak-Leaving for good

It was the summer of 1989, the summer that they'd never forget, and the summer of love that would never end.

Maybe for lucky people.

The losers had beat the clown and Beverly had left for Portland.

Y/n had gone missing around the same time as Beverly and since the kids of Derry and the girls disappearance her father decided it would be best if their family moved away from Derry and to a safer place.

Y/n hearing the news was ecstatic to be leaving the cursed town of Derry, before realizing she would be leaving her friends including her boyfriend, Eddie.

She wasn't sure how to tell the other losers so she didn't till days before she left, not wanting to just burst out she was leaving to the whole group at one time. She waited till it was just her and once of them or her and a smaller group that didn't include Eddie.

Soon after she had gotten in all her goodbyes except one, Eddie.

Y/n didn't know how to tell him or much less say goodbye she knew she would have too very soon but just wasn't ready, till it was the day before she was leaving.

Y/n was in her room packing the last remains of her stuff, before there was a knock at the door, Y/n not expecting anyone, went down the stairs and to the front door opening it seeing Eddie.

"Hey." Y/n said awkwardly trying to hide the inside of her almost empty house from him.

"Hey, so i know we didn't plan on hanging out today but i had some free time and-why are you standing like that?" Eddie rambled.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked with fake confusion.

"You're like....blocking the inside....do you have someone over?" Eddie asked lowering his voice.

"Oh-no, no its just the house its just cluttered." she lied.

"It's fine I don't mind—unless its dirty I don't want to get germs." Eddie said cutting himself off.

Y/n hesitated, Eddie then spoke again.

"Are you alright? You're acting weird." he said his face scrunched up.

"I'm...fine." Y/n trailed off.

"Is there something wrong inside?" Eddie stopped "is- is it the clown?"

"No Eddie, No." Y/n looked looked at Eddie "everything is fine."

Eddie didn't budge still staring at her with an worried expression.

"Come on, please tell me." Eddie pleaded.

Finally giving in Y/n moved so she wasn't blocking Eddies view of the inside.

"Wh-why are there moving boxes?" Eddies voice softened "why is all the stuff gone?"

Y/n just stared at him with a mournful expression.

"You're not...No...Y/n?" Eddie spoke looking at the girl with a sad look.

"Yeah." Y/n said in almost a whisper.

"Why....Why....Y/n, Why?" Eddie repeated looking around the girls living room.

"My dad is scared for our safety." she said quietly.

"But-but it was the clown...tell them...you wont have to leave if they know its gone." Eddie spoke.

"Eddie, that's crazy. I can't tell them about a killer clown they'll think I'm crazy." Y/n said placing her hands on the side of Eddies face.

"I don't want you to go." Eddie whispered tears slipping down his face.

"I'm sorry, i really am." Y/n said tearing up herself.

"Promise you'll visit." Eddie said with a slight pout.

"Promise." the girl said smiling a little.

The two teens pulled each other in for a hug sitting there soaking up their last moments together.

The next day the left over losers gather at the girls house to say there goodbyes.

After they each got their turns to say goodbye and hug her, The girls family was on there way leaving the town of Derry, not one of them entering or remembering the town or people in it for 27 years.
________________________________________________________
Hey!! Hope you like the book

The views keep going up! Thank you!

Have a good day or night! ❤️

Word count:657
Posted:3/29/21
Edited:8/2/21