Richie tozier-Bracelets: Part 2

Y/n and Richie were in the park hanging out. Ever since she had given Richie the bracelet she wasn't sure she had seen him without it, It was as if it was glued to his skin, it was now apart of him, Y/n never mentioned it to Richie but did take notice of it.

They were both walking when they heard a familiar voice call out from behind them.

"Aw, man." Y/n mumbled, turning around.

Behind them stood none other than Henry Bowers.

"What are you freaks doing here?"

"It's a park last time I checked they're a public space." Richie responded not interested.

"Let's just go Rich." Y/n mumbled grabbing his arm and turning to leave.

Richie nodded and turned with her, he then felt another tug on his wrist.

"Nice bracelet Richie!" Henry mocked pulling on it.

Y/n then heard the sound of the beads hitting the ground. The bracelet had broke.

Y/n gasped and fell onto her knees to try and recover as much of the beads as she could not sure how Richie would react.

Richie looked at the ground where Y/n was picking up the beads, he then looked up straight at Henry his eyes held many emotions, anger most noticeable.

In a split second he was yelling and running forward, he pushed Henry and he fell to the ground.

Henry laid on the ground shocked at the fact Richie was so mad over a bracelet and that he had pushed him over.

"Richie!" Y/n said shocked, scrambling to pick up the remaining beads.

"He broke it!" Richie yelled.

His face had become red and even though he would most likely deny it Y/n could tell he was crying.

"It's fine! I can fix it or make a new one!"

"You shouldn't have too! He broke it!"

Henry started to gain his composure and stand up.

"Let's just go I'll fix it I promise!" Y/n said stuffing the collected beads into her pocket and grabbing Richie's arm.

Richie didn't complain and left with her.

"Yeah just walk off like you losers always do!" Henry yelled, like he hadn't just been pushed to the ground by one of those 'losers'.

"Okay then-" Y/n said letting go of Richie's arm and turning around.

Richie stopped her grabbing her arm and slinging it around his shoulder.

"Come on, you can beat him up next time." Richie mumbled pulling her along, wanting to get Henry out of his sight.

They continued walking to Y/n's place, Y/n could hear Richie sniffling beside her but didn't say anything just pulled her arm around his shoulder tighter.

They arrived and went to Y/n's room like they had when she originally made the bracelet. Y/n sat on the ground pulling the beads out of her pocket and getting a new string, Richie sat slightly behind her tucking his face into her shoulder.

Y/n worked on making the bracelet, trying to make it as close to the original as possible.

"I just gotta tie it now." Y/n whispered tying the bracelet.

Richie for the first time since she began pulled his head off her shoulder.

She handed the bracelet to him hoping it was close enough to the original.

"Is it close enough?" Y/n asked

"Yes." Richie said pulling the bracelet onto his wrist, and pulling her into a hug.
_______________________________________________________
These last two have been shorted but I don't care cause they're very cute <3

Word count: 573
Posted:6/11/22