Bill denbrough-Anti-Quarry Club

The quarry.

Y/n had always hated being the only girl there. Especially with Richies comments, she knew they meant nothing but they were still annoying.

But there they were, The losers club plus their newest addition, Ben, standing on the edge of the cliff in their underwear.

A few of the boys played the loogie game while Y/n zoned them out never really paying much attention to it.

"So, who's going first" Bill said looking around at the group.

"I'll go!" a voice from behind them said.

They all turned to see Beverly, Y/n was ecstatic that there was another girl now.

The boys only seemed to be focused on the fact she was taking off her dress. Beverly ran towards them jumping off the edge into the water.

"We just got showed up by a girl!" Richie complained

"Make that two" Y/n held up two fingers turning and looking at them falling backwards off the edge.

Y/n may have hated the quarry, but she wasn't a wimp.

As Y/n fell, Bill went to grab her out of reflex.

The rest of the boys and soon Bill leaned over the edge making sure their friend hadn't just jumped to her death.

"Come on!" Beverly called

Y/n resurfaced when she spoke, nodding in agreement.

The one by one the boys jumped in.

Bill swam over to Y/n.

"Are y-you alright?" He said concerned, looking down at her.

"Yeah, why wouldn't i be?" She said grinning at him.

"Because you j-j-just fell backwards o-off a cliff."

"Into water." she rolled her eyes "you act like I jumped off the Eiffel Tower."

Bill went to speak but Richie cut him off.

"Hey, lovebirds!" The two turned towards him with an annoyed look "You can make out later! Get over here!"

Y/n swam over toward the group, splashing Richie when she made it to them.

"Oh, you wanna play this game huh?" Richie said splashing her back.

Y/n had darted out of the way and Richie ended up splashing Stan.

"You idiot!" Stan yelled going to splash Richie back.

"It's not my fault blame her!" Richie called trying to splash back.

Soon everyone had been pulled into the water fight, Y/n was swimming away from Bill after splashing him.

"Get back h-here" Bill said grabbing her ankle pulling her back towards him.

"No! I'm sorry!" Y/n laughed.

"To late" Bill dunked her under the water.

"Hey!-" Y/n was cut off by her head going under.

When she reemerged and smacked bills arm.

"What was t-that for" he rubbed his arm.

"I could have died y'know" she said trying to make him feel bad.

"You didn't"

"What would Eddie say about this?"

"What?" Eddie called from a few feet away

"Nothing" both Bill and Y/n replied at the same time.

"See he doesn't even know what we're saying and still knows somethings wrong" she motioned towards Eddie.

"You s-said his n-name" Bill rolled his eyes.

"He so considerate." she looked up at Bill "isn't he?"

Bill rolled his eyes again looking over towards Eddie, Y/n took his distraction as a chance to push him under.

"Take that loser" she cheered to the water as if he could hear her.

"That's hypocritical, Y/n" Stan called.

"I know, I know 'we're all losers' I get it" she called attempting to mimic him.

Stan rolled his eyes at the crude attempt.

Ask anyone else they would say it's spot on.

"He's an double loser though" she yelled back, pointing towards under the water.

"How long has he been under there?" Eddie asked glancing around the group worrying.

"Oh let me check" she looked down at her bare wrist "Oh, yeah I don't have a watch!"

While she was speaking she hadn't noticed the hand reaching for her ankle.

She felt a tug at her ankle but didn't have enough time to react before she was pulled under, She opened her eyes to see what had pulled her under meeting eyes with Bill.

Bill smirked, successfully scaring her.

Moving over her and grabbing the sides of her face he pulled her towards him attaching his lips to hers.

The kiss didn't last long, for they were both running out of air, Bill more so since he had been under longer. They both pulled away and resurfaced from the water with red flushed faces, hoping they could pass it for lack of air.
________________________________________________________
Thank you for 400 reads!! :)

Have a good day or night! ❤️

Word count: 758
Posted:4/10/21
Edited:7/13/21