Bill Denbrough-Clown Town

Y/n was watching the Fourth of July parade with her friends, if you could even call them that, they were always hanging out with each other leaving Y/n out to the point where she was practically forcing herself into plans. She didn't want to, but didn't want to be alone, she hated being alone.

The girl realized that her friends had gone quiet. She looked to her right where they were supposed to be seated beside her but didn't see them.

She stood looking for them hoping they had gone to the bathroom or to get ice cream, deep down knowing they had abandoned her.

She called out their names clinging on hope they would return.

Realizing they weren't returning anytime soon, she started to look for something to occupy her time, she soon spotted a red balloon just floating in the sky but not moving.

It creeped Y/n out but something or someone was drawing her to it she started walking to it not realizing how far from the event she had wandered.

When she got a few feet away from the floating balloon she stopped and stared trying to figure out why it wasn't floating away, just then it seem to be attracted to her like a magnet.

Her eyes widened wanting to run but her feet seemed stuck to the ground.

Once the balloon got to her, just inches away from her head, it started to expand growing bigger and bigger till popping.

Y/n gasped now seeing a clown in the balloons place.

"Hi-ya Y/n" It smirked at the girl.

Finally finding the ability to move, she took off heading back towards the event as fast as she could.

When she finally stopped, her legs ached horribly, she leaned against a wall gasping for breath.

"A-Are you o-okay?" a boy asked popping out of and alley she didn't see before.

This startled the girl making her jump from her place, before calming down realizing it wasn't the clown she had seen before.

"Uhh...yeah I'm fine" she said still collecting her breath.

"You sure" he asked again

"Positive," she paused before speaking "Thanks for asking"

The boy nodded and spoke again "I-I'm Bill"

"Y/n" she responded, only now noticing his stutter.

"Why were y-you running a-anyways?" Bill questioned

She turned her head back to where she had seen the balloon only to see it had disappeared, turning back around she didn't want to tell him what she had seen he would think she was crazy.

"Why where you in a alley?" She fired

Bill not wanting to tell her about the accidents the losers had just previously discussed, opened his mouth to answer only to stop and smile at her.

He spoke again changing the subject "Are you h-here alone?"

"Have a lot of questions don't you" he only shrugged and she laughed before continuing "I was here with my friends.....they ditched me though"

"Oh I'm s-sorry" the boy replied

"It's not your fault" she responded

"Your 'Friends' sound like Idiots" he said to try and comfort her

"I could have told you that years ago" She joked

They both laughed before another voice was heard

"Bill, what are you- Oh hey, who's this foxy lady" a raven haired boy said when spotting Y/n

"Richie shut up" Bill gritted trying to stop the boy from scaring her away

"Chill Billiam, I'm just trying to get to know the pretty lady, maybe take her home tonight" the boy she now knew as 'Richie' said while putting his arm around the girl and wiggling his eyebrows towards her.

"Beep beep, Richie" another boy spoke appearing from the alley

He was around the same height as Bill if not a little taller.

"Stan, We can't let Bill hog her" The boy complained

"Yes, we can" Stanley spoke pulling Richie by the back of his shirt back into the alley

Y/n who had been watching the whole outburst turned her attention back to Bill

"I should be going" She said noticing the extent of their conversation

Bill looked up "A-Are you sure y-you have too?"

"Yeah, my mom might start to worry y'know"

Bill nodded not wanting the conversation to end

"W-Would you l-like to hang out sometime" he pause before continuing "E-Either just us......or u-uh....with my f-friends?"

"That sounds nice actually" she smiled

Bill smiled back staring into her eyes Y/n spoke again pulling him out of his daydream "I should probably get your number so we can pick a date, Right"

"O-Oh yeah, h-here" he said handing her a piece of paper "Sorry"

"It's fine, you looked cute anyways" she said taking the paper from him not thinking much of it

Bill blushed at her words and Y/n soon realized what she had said

"I should go now, see you later Bill" she rushed out, before walking away

"Yea, see you later" he said watching her walk away, not knowing that the next time he would see her she would be floating
_______________________________________________________

Hey, I also really like this one actually I think I'm doing okay for being a beginner
Also spot Stan being a wingman since 1989 ✨

Have a good day or night ❤️

Word count:863
Posted:3/15/21
Edited:7/8/21 (THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO WERE SHOCKED AT THE PLOT TWIST AT THE END I- MY EGO CANT HANDLE THIS GUYS)