Eddie kaspbrak-Breaking point

It had been a couple days since the losers went into the well house and Eddie's mother had taken him away from the rest of the group.

Eddie had been getting restless and needed to see one of the losers any of them, he decided on his girlfriend, Y/n and snuck out telling his mother he was going to the pharmacy.

He reached the girls house heading towards the door knocking.

Y/n opened the door, shocked when she saw Eddie standing there.

"What are you doing here?" She asked moving to let him in.

Eddie walked in "I had to get out of that house and see one of you guys."

Y/n's face scrunched up remembering the fight days before.

"What?" Eddie asked seeing the look on her face.

"When you left the other day, everyone kinda got into a fight."

"Why?"

"Bill and Beverly wanted to go back into the house," she looked to the floor "no one else did."

"Did they?" Eddie said wondering if the two had chosen to go back with just themselves.

"I don't know, I haven't talked to any of them." she said shrugging.

"Was it that bad?" Eddie asked furrowing his eyebrows referring to the fight.

"Yeah," she looked at him "Bill ended up punching Richie."

Eddies eyes widened in shock, he went to respond but Y/n spoke before him.

"So is your mother trapping you at home forever?" She asked moving on from the topic of the fight.

"She's not trapping me, she's just protecting me." he defended.

"You're really defending her?" Y/n asked, shocked he would after what his mother had said.

"She's my mother!" Eddie stated.

"Do you not remember what she said to Beverly, to me!?" She said her voice growing louder.

"She didn't mean it." Eddie denied his voice also growing louder.

"I think she did." Y/n said, growing angrier by the mama's boy attempts to defend his mother.

"She didn't, she just doesn't want me hurt."

"Oh please, why don't you crawl out of your mothers ass, and see the real world every once and awhile?" she snarled "Your so far up her ass, its sad."

"I am not!" Eddie said his voice getting squeaky the more he spoke.

"You are too! I'm surprised she even let you have friends." Y/n kept yelling letting all the anger she had towards the kaspbrak family out.

"I'm the one who came to see you in the first place!"

"Oh congratulations, you left the house without your mommy chaperoning to make sure you didn't trip!" she said sarcastically.

Y/n put a hand on the back of her couch, stabilizing herself and closing her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"I think...I think you should leave." she spoke softly.

Eddie looked at her in shock.

"Why?"

"Dose you mother even know your here?" She replied with another question.

Eddie hesitated not wanting to leave.

"Exactly," she whispered "you should go."

"I don't want to." he said pleadingly.

"Eddie, you can't even tell your mother where you are." She paused "I think its best you leave, your mother doesn't want you here."

"Come on.....Please, don't do this Y/n." he said tearing up.

"Please, leave." she said tearing up herself pointing to her front door behind him.

Eddie turned and walked out his head hung in shame, heading home.
________________________________________________________
Have a good day or night! :)

Word count: 577
Posted:4/2/21
Edited:8/2/21