Richie tozier-Fate

*Aged up again 16-17*
                                                      (Not smut or anything dirty)
_______________________________________________________
In a restaurant on the side of town sat a girl with a sorrowful look her face, twirling her straw inside her cup listening to the ice clank around in the cup. She would tell the waitress 'A few more minutes, he'll come' clinging to hope he would.

Everyone knew what was happening and kept sending sad looks towards her rather she received them or not.

Hearing a shuffling in from the of her she looked up from the cup expecting to see her date claiming that traffic or something horrendous had happened to make him late, but instead she saw another boy who was, If she must say, very attractive.

She looked at him wondering why he would randomly sit with her.

"I'm Richie, just go with it, dollface." he whispered motioning his head to the other tables.

Y/n glanced seeing that people now had a relieved look thinking she wouldn't be upset anymore not knowing that he wasn't the boy she was waiting for, she looked back at him nodding still confused.

"So, what are we getting?" Richie said looking at a menu that was previously laid on the table.

"Food I hope." Y/n joked.

Richie snorted still looking at the menu.

"I'm Y/n, by the way," she paused "thanks for sitting with me."

"It's no problem, whoever ditched you is a moron." he smiled softly at her.

"Yeah, well a bus better have ran him over 'cause if it didn't I will." she smiled back.

Soon the waiter came over and took their orders, they chitchatted about random things for the rest evening just having a good time.

When they got the bill, Y/n went to grab it a hand stopped her.

"I'll get it." Richie said.

"It's fine, it's my fault your sitting over here anyways-"

"No...no it fine, just let me get my cash." he point to a table over his shoulder.

Y/n looked that way spotting a table with three boys who jerked their heads away from them.

Richie stood and walked over to the table.

"Stan, I need 20 bucks." Richie said urgently.

"What? No!" Stan refused

"Come on, I told her I'd pay." He waved his hand towards the girl.

"Why would you offer to pay if you didn't have the money." Eddie chimed in, Bill nodding in agreement.

"Look. At. Her." Richie gritted "She's drop dead gorgeous!"

"S-So?" Bill asked.

Richie looked at him shocked.

"So? I pay for dinner, and it's what I'm supposed to do. Have you never learned date etiquette?"

"You don't even know what 'etiquette' means." Stan rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Stan please." Richie begged.

Stan paused before digging into his pocket for the money handing to Richie.

"Here, but if this girl doesn't work out I'll kill you." Stan pointed his finger at him.

Richie had already walked away.

"Here we are." Richie laid the money in the table.

"Was something wrong?" Y/n asked.

"No, why?"

"Just seemed distressed over there."

"Oh...yeah my uh...friends hid my money as a um...joke" he smacked the side of his head trying to play it off.

"Oh, okay." she looked at her hands on the table "sorry from pulling you away from your friends tonight."

"It's fine, their just a bunch of losers anyways." he waved it off.

Y/n laughed and looked back at Richie.

"Thank you for paying." she smiled.

"Of course, who would I be if I didn't pay?"

"I guess a loser." she joked.

"I can't believe he got the Y/n to hang out with him." Stan sighed staring at the table richie and Y/n occupied.

"Unbelievable." Bill mumbled also staring.
________________________________________________________
Hello guess who wrote again! And the books so close to 900 reads that crazy thank you all it means so much to me really!

Hope you enjoy the book <3

Word count:629
Posted:4/22/21
Edited:8/2/21