Stanley uris-its only just begun

Stanley was currently standing in front of Y/n's door, it had been a few days since the fight and the well house, no one had really talked to each other and Stan had become worried for the girl.

So he forced himself to go check on her, but when he got to the girls house door he couldn't seem to knock.

'Stupid, stupid, just knock Stan' he thought to himself.

Finally raising his arm to knock he lightly tapped twice against the door. He heard rustling from the inside, sucking in a breath he waited. The door opened.

"Oh, hi Stan" Y/n's mother answered the door "How are you?"

"Fine, fine" he spoke nervously "is she here?"

"Oh, yes hold on" her mother turned "Y/n! someone's—oh there you are" she said spotting her daughter at the end of the steps staring at them silently.

Y/n didn't move only stared.

"Come in Stanley." Her mother waved him in

Stan carefully stepped in not moving his eyes from Y/n, who was staring right back.

"Well, I'm gonna head to store," she paused turning towards her daughter "Be good, come get me if you need anything." She glanced back at Stan with an unsure look on her face

Y/n had looked at her mother nodding. She had told her mother about the fight, just left out the whole creepy clown that feeds off their fears part.

Her mother left and she looked back at Stanley.

Stan offered her an awkward grin not sure what to say, he half expected for Y/n to slam the door in his face or kick him out.

"Do you uh..wanna go upstairs?" Y/n asked pointing to the stairs behind her

"Sure, that's fine" Stan responded nervously nodding

The two teens walked up the stairs and into the girls room. They both sat on the end of her bed an awkward distance apart, both waiting for the other to speak.

Y/n stood from the bed and walked over to her desk toying with something on it.

Stan stared at her back, looking for the words to say, But Y/n had beat him to it.

"Why are you here?" She asked, glancing back for a mere second

"I um..came to check on you" Stan said, rubbing the back of his neck

"Why?" She asked now fully turning towards him

"I-uh I don't um..really know" he spoke, staring at his feet

"Well, I'm fine" she stated, Stan looked up

"Good, that's good" he nodded  "I'm fine too"

The two teens sat there awkwardly for a few seconds before Y/n sighed

"My gosh" she mumbled "This is so stupid, Stan"

"What...what is?" He asked, now looking at her

"This!" she motioned between the two, her words getting louder "its so stupid, you wont even look me in my eyes!"

Stan stood, frightened by the girls tone, from the years he had know the girl he knew she wasn't one to yell no matter how angry she got.

"It probably looks like we just met!" Her voice was still getting louder "we're not even the ones fighting!"

"Hey" Stan spoke softly, reaching for the girl to try and calm her down

"I mean, I know your scared, Heck we all are, but for crying out loud, look me in my eyes" Her eyes glazed over.

Stan then realized this had to do with something else other than him not looking her in the eyes

"Hey, its alright" he said grabbing her, sliding down the side of her bed and onto the floor

"No its not," tears started falling down her face "it's not okay, and never will be"

"No, don't say that, everything will be okay, it'll all work out in the end" Stan comforted her, pressing his lips to her temple

Y/n hated to cry in front of other people, but she couldn't take all the pain anymore, the clown, the fight, the tension between them all, it was all too much.

Stan hated seeing her like this he wished he could take all the pain away, he wished he could fix the fight between the losers, he wished he could get rid of the clown with a flick of his finger, he wished he could make the world a better place. But we cant always have what we want.

"It's okay, we don't have to go back into that house, its over." Stan whispered, laying her head against his chest and sifting her legs so they were draped across his lap.

"It's not over" Y/n whispered "its only just begun"
_______________________________________________________
Hey!! I'm thinking of doing a part 2 for this tell me if you guys would like that
I do really like this one though

Don't forget you can send me requests!!

Have a good day or night! ❤️

word count: 763
Posted: 3/25/21
Edited:6/15/21 (I-  I love this like I take back what I said I'm an awesome writer this is like the Mona Lisa but in story form. like how do I make this up??? what ever March 25 me was on I want some of that.....Anyways now that I'm done gloating)