Stanley uris-Walking in the night

Requested by Magical_Who
(I hope everything's accurate (: )

The crowded school hallways, about every kids worse nightmare, more specifically people labeled as outcasts, and freaks, or more ironically, losers.

But for the town of Derry, that was anyone except Greta Keene or Henry Bowers and their gangs, the names and the teasing were practically an everyday thing, but they kept going like it was normal, because to them it was.

So why Stanley was so surprised to see that Bowers bullied her? Many may never know. Maybe he thought they would spare her or maybe it was just plain denial, although one thing we do know that this day was only the beginning.

Stanley shoved his way through the hall desperately trying not to be late to his math class.

He spotted Henry standing off to the side of the crowd, Stanley slightly turned in the opposite direction hoping to avoid him, he then noticed that Henry already seemed to be focused on someone but from the crowd he couldn't see who.

Henry swiftly started walking through the crowd it what seemed to be in chase of his next victim.

Stanley kept walking and speeding up hoping to pass by where Hernry was and avoid him completely. When he got to where Henry had moved to he saw who Henrys next target was.

She had glasses with yellow lenses covering her eyes, and a backpack on her back trying to get to class like everyone else in the hallway, She was standing there facing Henry's direction, one of her friends standing beside her with a hand on her forearm trying to move her away from Henry.

Y/n didnt try and stop her obviously having no interest in whatever he had to say, but not being able to move without either bumping into other people or Henry physically pulling them back.

Stanley slowed down his pace almost involuntary, every single part of his brain was telling him to keep moving and that he couldn't do anything worthwhile to actually help.

But who listens to their head these days anyways?

Stanley kept walking, but towards Henry instead of past him.

"-you cant even get around without someone guiding you." Henry spoke motioning to Y/n's friend.

"I can get around just fine." Y/n said still trying to get around him.

"Hey Henry!" Stanley called out.

Henry turned his head in Stanley's direction followed by Y/n and her friend.

"If she wanted to listen to someone like you I think she'd find someone with more than 3 Brain cells." Stanley said using the poor attempt in a insult to hopefully distract him long enough for Y/n to get away.

"Are you implying I'm stupid?"

Although Henry's voice was calm anyone could see the comment had deeply angered him.

"Well I didn't nesscessarly say that, but I think you wouldn't be able to poor water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel if that's what your asking." Stanley stated calmly as if he wasn't freaking out inside his head.

Y/n took Henry's distraction as a chance to get away she nudged her friend who got the hint and the two quickly continued on to class.

Henry stood angrily staring at Stanley not noticing Y/n's getaway.

"Well I think this is where I leave" Stanley said once he saw Y/n get far enough away.

Stanley then turned and ran straight into the crowd of kids hoping to either make it to his class or surrounded by people so Henry couldn't spot him anymore.