Chapter 65

changbin woke felix up about two weeks later on the monday they were due to start classes again, felix whined and hugged onto changbin, pulling him down into bed again.

changbin laughed and buried his face in felix's neck, kissing it a few times.

"get up lixie, we have class."

"nooooooooo! i want cuddles."

"later, come get ready."

changbin had to drag a whiny felix out of bed and downstairs to have breakfast where most of the group were already dressed in the annoying uniform.

he had felix sit down while he got them both something to eat, sitting himself down next to felix. he smiled and kissed his cheek as felix started to eat, rubbing his eyes.

"we have a few classes together, so it shouldn't be that bad."

felix nodded sleepily and leaned his head on changbin's shoulder, sipping orange juice as he tried to wake himself up.

the group managed to get themselves ready on time and felix felt a little better.

before, he walked to school, scared of seeing his bully, now his bully was walking with them.

they made sure they had everything before leaving the house, felix held changbin's hand as they started to walk down the road, the house they were in wasn't too far from the school so it wasn't far to walk, when it came into view and they saw students and teachers going in it was a really weird feeling.

they walked in together and took in their surroundings for a while since they had time before class.

"remember this jae?" felix mumbled, nudging him as they got to the lockers where felix had water thrown over him.

jae sighed and hugged felix from behind, looking at the floor where felix would've been.

"i'm sorry."

felix smiled reassuringly at him and nodded a little.

"i forgive you, i promise."

they checked their first classes and felix smiled widely, nudging hyunjin's arm.

"we have this class together, remember when you first talked to me?"

hyunjin laughed and nodded, a bell rang and changbin hugged felix's waist, leaving little kisses on his cheeks.

"i'll catch up with you later okay? i have a class with minho now."

felix nodded and kissed changbin's nose playfully.

he walked into the classroom with hyunjin and jisung, finding their seats and sitting down, it felt weird to be in a classroom setting now.

the class slowly filled up and felix realized he hadn't spoke to any of these people in weeks, months.

a few people that would've never acknowledged him before were smiling at him and even saying hi, felix felt happy about that.

"remember, dating changbin will boost your popularity insanely, you're not a random looser anymore." jisung mumbled.

"so i was a random looser before?" felix laughed.

"shut up! i didn't mean it like that."

they went quiet when the teacher arrived and greeted the class after a while before starting the lesson. he tried to pay attention as best he could but he couldn't help but remember all of the bad memories he had in the school and how the person that used to bully him was now a close friend. did that mean he would be popular now?