Chapter 24

they left the dorms, felix's hand firmly in changbin's, they had to be very careful, and changbin checked throughly for any sign of danger before they started walking towards the gates, felix shoved his thumb back in his mouth, whining.

"what's wrong, baby bear?"

felix huffed, changbin didn't think anything of it and they walked towards the train station.

"this will be a little busy, so don't leave my side, okay baby?"

felix nodded, squeezing changbin's hand.

"im looking forward to buying you new things, you're going to look so so beautiful in a skirt."

felix blushed and smiled, he was excited too, though he was nervous, what if he tried it and changbin thought it didn't look good, what if changbin thought he looked bad, or weird, or ugly, what if changbin laughed at him, or wouldn't let him have it, felix started to tear up, changbin could instantly sense that something was wrong and looked at felix as a tear slipped down his cheek, changbin stopped and cupped felix's face, looking at him with concern.

"baby, what's wrong?"

felix shook his head, his lip was trembling, he took changbin's hand away from his own and covered his face.

"little one, look at daddy."

felix looked up, changbin looked upset too, he didn't mean to upset changbin, he made his daddy sad, it was his fault that changbin was sad now, he was so stressed out that he couldn't tell changbin he was sorry, he strained, trying to move his lips and speak, he knew what he wanted to say, but his mind stopped him, he didn't know why he couldn't speak, it really hurt him.

"d-daddy." he squeaked out, fresh tears falling.

changbin put his bag down and sat on a bench, pulling felix onto his lap, he put felix's head on his chest, petting his hair softly, felix whined and gripped changbin's shirt.

"daddy, daddy!"

"yes bear, daddys here, calm down a second, and i will get your notebook.

"daddy!"

"baby, what's wrong, im here, what do you need?"

felix bit changbin's neck out of frustration, changbin yelped and hissed in pain, felix bit hard, felix pulled back, shocked and scared, he got off changbin, cowering on the floor, changbin touched his neck, pulling his hand away to see that felix had drawn blood, felix covered his head, expecting changbin to yell, get mad, hit him, force him to do things to make it up to him, he whimpered and cried.

changbin scooped him up in his arms despite felix struggling, he returned to the bench, holding felix in his lap.

"baby, its okay, daddys okay, see, don't cry."

felix didn't want to look at what he had caused on changbin's skin, changbin was prepared for this, he pulled off felix's sweater and pulled his own hoodie out of his bag, putting it on felix, his baby instantly burried his face in the fabric, breathing deeply, smelling his daddy on it.

"mmmmh, daddy."

"good boy, such a good boy." changbin whispered, running his fingers through felix's hair.

"dada bear."

"mhm, dada bear and baby bear, now, you were worried that i would laugh at you in femenine clothes, weren't you?"

felix nodded, changbin really knew him too well.

"don't think like that baby, i will never laugh at you, and i think you will suit it perfectly, my pretty boy, you look beautiful in everything you wear, im not going to laugh at you, prince, you are going to look so beautiful."

felix nodded, pushing away his bad thoughts and focused on that.

daddy's pretty boy

as long as changbin thought he was beautiful, he didn't need anything else.

he calmed down, keeping his face buried in changbin's hoodie as they walked towards the train station, they just about made it and were able to get on, and surprisingly able to find seats, well, one seat, but changbin's lap was felix's seat.

changbin wiped the tears from felix's cheeks, kissing them after.

felix sat quietly on changbin's lap, waiting for the train ride to end, they got into town and off the train, felix held onto changbin's hand tightly, letting the older lead him through the busy streets.

they first went to a clothing store, felix and changbin were both excited for this, they found skirts and felix's face lit up, they were so pretty, he loved them, changbin found a pastel blue coloured skirt, picking it up and showing felix.

"baby, try this on for me?"

felix nodded, there was also a black skirt and a pink one.

changbin ended up going into the changing room with felix, because felix didn't want the actual women trying on skirts to look at him when he cane out of the dressing room to show changbin, felix had to have changbin's help when pulling his jeans off.

he slipped the skirt up, having changbin do it up at the back, felix smiled wide, he really liked it, when felix turned to face changbin, the older man's breath left his body.

"oh my god."

felix looked stunning, his body shape was perfect, he swayed his hips a little, making the skirt sway too.

felix turned back around to face the mirror and changbin came up him, his chin on felix's shoulder, his hands on felix's hips, looking at the boy in the skirt.

"daddy's pretty boy."

felix giggled and blushed, he felt pretty, he really liked it.

"you look gorgeous, my princess."

felix turned pink, fingering the fabric.

"wait."

changbin took his hoodie off felix and
put on felix's own white sweater, then undid the skirt and tucked the sweater into it, doing it back up.

"you look so perfect baby boy, so so beautiful."

=====