Chapter 19

changbin was sat on the bed, felix curled up next to him, his head resting on changbin's thigh, finally asleep, all of the members wanted to stay with them, so they all bought their things up and set up places to sleep.

"guys, i just had an idea." chan smiled.

"go on."

"what if we all move off campus and live together, the whole group, we would only need a place with four rooms, that way it will be cheaper because we can split the cost between us."

"yes! i really really want to do that, can we?!" jisung smiled, looking over at minho.

"im down, that sounds great, and that way, we can all keep an eye on felix, just in case."

"and then changbin wont have to spend so much."

"yes! ive been dying to get off campus."

"and we can do whatever we want without worrying about being kicked out of our rooms for complaints."

"lets do it, is everyone down?"

everyone agreed, they couldn't afford to buy a place because of paris, so they were just looking at places on changbin's laptop.

"i love that one."

"jisung, that is a mansion, and look at the price."

"guys," changbin piped up, petting felix's hair "what about jae?"

"oh, five rooms then?"

"wait, you guys want jae to live with us?"

"you said yourself, hes our friend now, right?"

"yeah, and he has nobody else, it will take time for him to bond with you guys, but he has a good relationship with me and lix."

"now that lucas is gone, we are his only friends."

"and family, his parents disowned him."

"yes, hes coming with us."

they continued looking at places until they came across a five bedroom house, the price was decent and it was in good condition.

"i like this place."

"put a reserve on it, we can look into it after paris."

the group started watching a movie, felix gradually woke up, and got very excited at the plan of all of them living together, he liked the idea of living with his sungie as well as changbin.

changbin sat up against the headboard and felix was straddling his lap, his face in changbin's neck, breathing deeply to smell as much of his boyfriend as possible.

"daddy bear."

"baby bear."

changbin smiled and rubbed felix's back, kissing the side of his head.

"do you think felix will go back to normal?" jisung asked in a low tone.

changbin smiled, playing with the hem of felix's t-shirt.

"it doesn't matter to me, if he never speaks again, he is no less of my baby, if he stays reliant on me for the rest of his life, so be it, nothing will change how much i love him."

felix teared up, kissing changbin's cheek.

"i didnt know you were awake, baby bear."

felix nodded, breathing deeply of contentment.

__

the group were getting ready to sleep, changbin needed to take a shower, usually, felix sat on the counter whilst changbin was in there, but he wanted to test progress.

"lixie?"

felix glanced up, sucking his thumb.

"i have to take a shower, do you think you could sit with sungie for a while?"

felix looked worried, biting his lip as he cuddled closer.

"i wont even lock the door, just sit on sungie's lap for a bit whilst i shower, i know you can do it."

felix watched jisung sit next to changbin, patting his lap, he cautiously climbed off changbin and onto jisung, his eyes locked intensely on his boyfriend.

jisung smiled and put his arms around felix.

changbin got up and grabbed his towel, walking into the bathroom, felix let out a little whine, tapping jisung's arm.

"it's okay lix, he's just in there, he won't go anywhere."

they heard the water start and changbin got into the shower, trying to be quick.

felix was able to relax for a little bit, staring at the door as jisung talked to him, they actually thought that he was going to be able to do it until someone walked past their door, felix heard the footsteps and he snapped, he got up and ran into the bathroom, getting into the shower too, hugging changbin.

"oh god, you scared the life out of me, baby."

changbin turned around, hugging felix back, then noticing that felix had clothes on.

"now you're soaked."

felix looked down, his lip jutting out.

"its okay baby bear, im still proud of you, we're getting there, you did good, im done now, and we both need to get changed."

changbin got out, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"hyung?"

"which one?" chan asked.

"any of them." changbin chuckled.

woojin looked round the door frame, smiling at felix still stood in the shower, soaking wet, but holding changbin's arms so he didnt go anywhere without him.

"could you grab him a towel?"

woojin grabbed one for felix, changbin wrapped his little in a towel, helping him out, changbin took off felix's drenched t-shirt and shorts and underwear, he then made sure felix was sufficiently covered from wondering eyes as he led felix out of the bathroom, the others looked up.

"bin, all it would take is a gust of wind and we see everything."

"bet you would love that, you little perv." changbin laughed.

chan threw a pillow at him, hitting his hip.

"you all saw that, he tried to knock the towel off with the pillow!"

"fuck you! i did not!"

"thats what it looked like, channie hyung." jeongin giggled.

"i don't want to see him like that!" chan snapped.

"lies." changbin chuckled, grabbing sweats for him and a big shirt for felix.

=====