Chapter 29

they got off the train at their stop and felix was buzzing, they collected their luggage and made sure everyone was together before they started walking again.

felix started whining that he was tired, he wanted to go to sleep.

"i know you're tired bear, but you can sleep on the plane, not long now."

felix nodded reluctantly.

they walked towards the airport, it wasnt a long walk, but it felt like forever because everyone was complaining about being tired, they got to the airport and changbin reached into felix's bag, pulling out both passports, the first thing they had to do was check in their luggage, felix just followed changbin around obediently, letting him do all of the work, changbin and felix were the first to send their luggage through and felix almost left his stuffed bunny strapped to the case, he managed to grab it and they went through to wait for the others.

"im so fucking tired." jisung mumbled.

"guys, i have one request." woojin piped up.

"hm?"

"none of you are joining the mile high club, nobody is going to pretend to be a sky way prostitute, stay in your seat, there will be no fucking each other in the bathrooms, don't talk to strangers, do not use your seatbelt as a bdsm restraint in attempt to seduce your boyfriend, do not fake moan agressively, do not take your clothes off, do not ask someone if you can wear their clothes, do not open the oxygen mask for recreational or sexual use, and dont vandalise anything, to cut it short, minho, keep jisung under control."

"me?!" jisung looked at woojin.

"come on babe, we all know you would do every single one of those things if we didn't keep an eye on you." minho added with a laugh.

jisung huffed and the others laughed too, they walked through and the next thing they had to do was go through security, when it was their turn, changbin went first.

"baby, wait here with sungie, i will go first okay?"

felix nodded, though he squeezed jisung's hand when changbin walked away from him, changbin took off his necklace and rings, put his phone in the tray then his belt, jacket and any other metal items, he then walked through, it didn't beep so changbin put his things back on, jisung helped felix and changbin prayed they got everything because a thorough pat down by a largely built, muscular security guard for a sexually traumatised little would not be ideal, felix walked through and thankfully it didn't beep, he just giggled as he watched an x-ray scan of his bag appear on the screen.

changbin helped felix get his things back on again and took his hand, waiting at the other end for the whole group to come through, only one person got stopped, and that was chan for a random check, the others laughed at him as the man patted right up the inside of his thighs making him tense a little.

changbin then noticed that felix wasn't laughing at all, he was staring with a very concerned look, not understanding the context.

"its okay bear, its not bad, they're just checking that channie hyung doesn't have any bad things with him, so we can be safe on the plane," changbin looked up. "channie hyung, you're okay, right?"

chan noticed felix's worried face and caught on.

"yes! i'm fine lixie, don't worry." chan smiled as the man felt down chan's chest.

jeongin was giggling hysterically, watching chan get a very thorough pat down.

when chan was allowed through, the others teased him mercilessly. they got through security and had to walk to go and wait for their flight.

"lixie, go into the bathroom before we get on, the plane toilets aren't very nice."

"daddy-"

"you want me to go with you?"

felix nodded and changbin smiled, he walked felix into the bathrooms and felix insisted that changbin hold the door even though he could lock it, he managed on his own and flushed it, coming out to wash his hands, though he was ademant he couldn't wait outside whilst changbin went in, so he stood in the cubicle whilst changbin used it.

it was a little awkward for changbin, but felix didn't seem to mind, when they left the cubicle together, they got looks from the people waiting, changbin reddened a bit and tried to get felix out, felix pointed at the sink.

"its okay baby, hyunjinnie with have hand sanitiser that i can use."

they left the bathrooms and they were ready to go, there were a few places you could get food so changbin bought some things for felix to snack on and drinks, once they successfully got through everything, they had to run to board the plane, they managed to get in the line and when they had to climb up the steps, felix got nervous, he clung to changbin's arm, biting his lips.

"its perfectly safe, baby boy, i've got you."

felix followed changbin and they had to show their passports as they got onto the plane.

actually on the plane, there were three seats one side of the aisle and two the other, changbin and felix sat in one of the sets of two seats, felix didn't want to sit by the window because sungie was sitting in the set of three seats next to them, there was just a young woman next to the window already seated, minho sat in the middle and jisung sat on the end, only a little away from felix, seungmin got the window seat behind changbin and felix, and hyunjin sat next to him, then behind jisung and minho were chan, jeongin and woojin.

felix yawned and rubbed his eyes, changbin looked up from his phone, smiling.

"you can sleep after we take off, bear."

it wasn't too long before everyone was boarded and they got the notice that they had to turn off electronics, changbin put his phone on airplane mode and shoved it in his pocket, the plane started moving and felix suddenly got tense.

"d-daddy?"

"its okay, baby bear, we are just going to the runway where we can start flying."

when the plane picked up speed down the runway, felix held his bunny closer and grabbed changbin's hand, changbin had already thought it through, he took his hoodie out of the bag, he handed it to felix who buried his face in it.

"you're okay, bear, just snuggle with daddy's hoodie."

felix nuzzled it as the plane started tipping backwards, changbin was calm but felix was shaking a little.

"baby boy, tell daddy your favourite disney character."

felix looked up and pointed at his foot, it didn't give much of a clue, but changbin already knew.

"cinderella?"

felix nodded, smiling.

changbin was trying to distract felix as the plane tipped further back.

"and, did you know that when i take you to disney land, you will get to meet cinderella?"

felix gasped.

"mhm, and all the other disney characters."

felix was officially distracted as their plane took off.

=====