Chapter 30

not even ten minutes into their flight, jisung's hand was on minho's thigh, rubbing a little, at first, minho didn't pay it much attention, taking it as a bit of affection, he continued to text on his phone, trying not to get tired.

jisung was unsatisfied with minho's reaction and moved his hand round to the inside of minho's thigh, squeezing gently, minho sighed and looked over at his boyfriend.

"baby, tell me you're not trying to do what i think you are."

"min, lets go to the bathrooms."

"you're unbelievable, woojin hyung said no."

"sungie said yes."

"jisung hush, i'm not fucking you in the bathrooms."

"you're no fun."

"i know."

"i have another idea."

"oh god."

"see this right?" jisung held up his seatbelt.

"i'm not tying your hands together with that."

jisung looked impressed, but pouted.

"how can you read my mind?"

"there isn't much to read." minho teased.

jisung huffed and quickly wrapped the seatbelt around his own hands if minho wasn't going to.

"uhh, min?"

"yes?"

"i'm stuck..."

minho rolled his eyes and supressed a laugh, he turned around.

"woojin hyung?"

"hm?" woojin took his headphones off.

"jisung got stuck in the seatbelt trying to use them as a bdsm restraint."

"already?!"

"mh."

felix looked at the belt wrapped around jisung's wrist and got uncomfortable, his lip trembled as he got another flashback.

*trigger warning*

felix lay in haneul's basement, his wrists chained to the walls, he got put down here when he was 'disobedient' he had been laying there for what felt like forever until haneul came down, smirking as he unbuckled his belt, felix whimpered and sobbed, pulling hard on the chains, trying as hard as he could to get free, haneul unzipped his pants, looking at felix with disgust.

"you're such a fat whore, look at you."

felix scrunched his eyes shut, he had a strip of material tied around his head, gagging him so he couldn't say anything in protest, he felt disgusting, he wasn't allowed to wash, he felt so horrible, he was so hungry he was in pain, he was stick thin and severely malnourished, his body was freezing from being left, naked in the basement.

"i bet you love getting used by me and my friends, huh slut?"

felix shook his head, whimpering at just the thought.

"you're a liar, they're coming over later, and they all want some of you, and if you fight back like you did last time, you will get more than one whip."

felix started to cry, wanting daddy so desperately.

felix started to cry, covering his face and shaking, he sobbed into his hands, changbin's caregiver instincts kicked in and he immediately pulled felix onto his lap, pressing his hoodie against felix's face without even having to think about it, he had felix lean into him, putting the boy's head on his chest as he sniffled and buried his face further in changbin's hoodie.

"shhh, listen to my heartbeat, baby." changbin whispered soothingly.

seungmin stood up from his seat and moved to sit next to changbin and felix, he patted felix's thigh, smiling sadly at them.

"come on baby, listen to daddy's heart, you want to know why it's beating?"

felix nodded softly in changbin's neck.

"its beating because you're with me, because i have you so close to me and i can keep you safe, thats why, now listen to my voice and breathe, slowly and deeply, you're safe, nothing is going to hurt you, all nine of us are together and we will all protect you, nothing is gonna get you whilst im here. "

felix nuzzled changbin's hoodie, the warm skin on his neck pressed against his cheek, he sniffled a little and felt himself slip deeper, he put his thumb in his mouth, sucking on it, wishing it was his paci.

seungmin smiled a little happier now that felix had calmed down a bit.

"are you okay, lixie?" seungmin asked.

felix sighed and nodded, sitting up in changbin's lap a little more.

"you know that you're safe, dont you? changbin wont let anyone hurt you."

felix seemed to calm down more, hearing it from someone else too.

"thank you, seungmin." changbin smiled.

seungmin nodded and returned to his seat, changbin transferred felix to the seat next to him, holding his hand.

"was that another flashback, bear?"

felix nodded, shivering.

"it's okay, it wont happen to you every again, i promise, why dont you draw daddy a picture."

fekix nodded and got out paper and his crayons, picking up a green and starting to color, making sure changbin couldn't see, his left hand still locked in changbin's.

changbin smiled and pulled out his phone, taking a photo of felix's hand in his, setting it as his new lockscreen.

changbin sat back as felix concentrated on his colouring.

woojin got the seatbelt off jisung's wrists, glaring at him.

"now sit still."

jisung huffed and slumped in his seat.

"babydoll?"

"hm?"

"when we get there, we are spendiing our first day in our hotel rooms, how about we play?"

jisung bit his lip and nodded.

"please."

felix finished off his picture showing changbin, he had drawn two people holding hands, one had black hair and was wearing an all black outfit, the other had blonde hair, more like yellow hair, and was wearing a pink skirt and a purple shirt, on the top of the paper, he had written 'daddy bear and baby bear' and drawn two little brown blobs with black dots inside which changbin assumed to be bears.

"baby! this is so good! how about i get some magnets and we can put all of your drawings on the fridge at home."

felix nodded, smiling big at his masterpiece.

"here, have a drink for me, then try to get some sleep, alright bear?"

felix nodded and watched changbin open the carton of strawberry milk and put the straw in for him, he also got out a bag of cut up apples he bought at the airport, he knew red apples were felix's favourite fruit so he opened the bag and encouraged felix to eat them too.

=====