Chapter 3

changbin was sitting with felix, holding his baby close to him, felix was humming a song.

"that sounds so pretty baby." changbin mumbled, kissing felix's head.

felix smiled, feeling relaxed and comfortable against changbin, but he missed his paci, and his giant stuffie, and his sippy cup, he missed coloring, he missed his bed, and when changbin cooked his favourite foods, he smiled, remembering when changbin surprised him with dinosaur shaped nuggets, or spaghetti shaped as letters, he loved it when changbin cared for him, because he had the best daddy in the world.

he was pulled dout of his thoughts by the door opening, both felix and changbin looked up to see a doctor walking in.

"good morning felix, im doctor lee, im going to do a few tests, and if all goes well, you will get to go home this afternoon." he smiled.

felix shifted slightly closer to changbin, nervous about having a male doctor have to touch him.

"youre okay baby, im here, you wanna go home right?"

felix nodded quickly.

"then sit up for me puppy, and lets get this done okay?" changbin turned to the doctor "please, please be careful."

"dont worry, i will."

changbin sat felix up, feeling him squeeze his hand.

"so, the first thing i need to do is check your would for infection."

he started on felix's legs, inspecting the cuts that haneul had left, calling him a murderer by carving it onto him.

when the doctor had to look at the ones on felix's lower back, meaning he had to lift up the gown, felix looked at changbin with a petrified face that made changbin want to cry.

"dont panic lix, it's okay."

changbin had to turn felix onto his stomach, he struggled and whimpered, breaking changbin's heart, but he had to hold felix still whilst the doctor lifted the gown, felix automatically linked this to what haneul did, scaring the life out of him as changbin tried to calm him, he just started to cry from fear and struggled, changbin cupped his cheeks and pressed kisses on felix's face.

he needed to distract him from what the doctor was doing.

"look at me prince."

felix's lip trembled and he looked up at changbin.

"good boy, do you remember when you spent the day with sungie? and you painted his face like a puppy? then you painted daddy's face like a tiger?"

felix's eyes lit up at one of his favourite memories, changbin leaned down to felix's ear.

"tigers eat handsome princes." he whispered.

felix smiled, changbin then started kissing and nibbling at his cheeks and neck, and for the first time since getting his boy back, he heard felix giggle, his baby boy started giggling as he got tighlish.

"i missed this laugh so much baby."

changbin felt warmth in his body as he kissed felix's nose.

"do you remember when we got ice cream pup? and you got it all over your face?" changbin smiled.

felix nodded again, smiling wider, the then winced and trembled as the doctor accidentally touched one of the marks, causing pain and fear.

"shhh, it's okay, you know i wouldn't let this happen if it was bad baby boy, he's making sure you're safe to come home." changbin soothed, kissing felix's forehead.

felix sniffed and cuddled closer his face being buried in changbin's neck.

"almost done."

"hear that prince, nearly done now baby."

the doctor continued to look over felix's body, before taking his blood pressure and checked everything he was meant to, the only problem was, he was due his last dose of medication through a syringe.

the doctor picked up the sharp needle and stepped towards felix, he started crying frantically and even tried climbing out of changbin's lap.

changbin really didn't want to, but he had to grab felix and hold him down, felix sobbed and even started to hit changbin's chest to get away, he was shouting and shaking.

"no! no no dada no!"

changbin felt himself start to cry, he held felix's fists in his own and used his other hand to hold felix's torso against his own, as felix kicked and struggled, he had a flashback.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

"did you just tell me no?"

"please haneul, i don't want to do that." felix sobbed, backing away.

"you know it's against the rules to deny me what is mine, you are not allowed to say no to me."

he grabbed felix and pulled him up the stairs, to the bench, felix started crying harder, haneul strapped him down and grabbed the syringe from the drawer, felix started screaming and crying.

"n-no! please don't! i-i'll do it! i will do wh-whatever you want, j-just please! n-no syringe."

haneul grabbed felix's arm and shoved the needle into his wrist, injecting the liquid into him, felix screamed in partly pain as haneul moved it around whilst the needle was still in him, finding it amusing, and partly in fear as he knew what was coming.

inside the syringe was a drug that numbed his body, it escentially paralised him, but didn't make him unconscious, that way, haneul could rape him without him fighting back, the then grabbed the second syringe, containing a viagra like drug.

felix cried harder, struggling still, changbin let out a choked sob before grabbing felix's face and kissing him, felix still cried, but calmed down significantly against changbin's lips, he loved them, they were always warm and inviting, they made fireworks go off in felix's stomach, even now. changbin pulled away and stayed cupping felix's face.

"im sorry baby, you need to have this done, it means you can go home prince, keep being my big brave boy, it will be really fast, i know you can do it."

felix whimpered, nodding as he clung to changbin, the doctor pressed the needle into felix, making him yelp and grip changbin's bicep, squeezing as he tried to ignore it, changbin leant down to his ear.

"such a good boy, aren't you so brave, you make daddy so proud of you prince, you're taking everything so well, and it won't be long before this will all go away, remember lix, im taking you to paris, think about sitting with me in a restaurant, where we can see the eiffel tower, and we will have a romantic date, and i will be looking at how gorgeous you are, and i will tell you how much i love you, think about cuddling with me in our hotel room, think about going on trips with me, and think about how happy you will be then baby."

felix relaxed completely as changbin whispered in his ear, until finally, it was done and the doctor pulled the gown back down.

=====