Chapter 49

felix had insisted that since the other two had agreed to have a sleepover at changbin and felix's hotel room, jisung try a bottle, they had pink milk in the fridge and it was felix's favourite.

jisung was nervous, and so was minho changbin made two bottles of strawberry milk and handed one to minho.

"i'll be your daddy coach, just relax okay?" changbin chuckled.

minho nodded, taking the bottle from changbin, the two littles were playing with the stuffies on the floor.

"lixie and ji, you want your milk now?"

felix jumped up and threw himself at changbin, clambering into his lap, changbin moved felix to lay next to him, he propped himself up on his elbow, guiding the bottle to felix who started sucking softly on it straight away.

minho watched, he was nervous, but really wanted to show he could do it, he lay jisung next to him, like felix and changbin, and copied him, pressing the bottle into jisung's mouth, he watched the younger boy do the same as felix.

minho couldn't help but smile as jisung's big doe eyes looked up at him.

jisung felt so small and little right then, he made grabby hands at minho's hand, taking it and holding it tightly.

"wow kitten, you look so perfect." minho mumbled, thinking out loud.

jisung smiled up at minho, a light blush forming across his cheeks as he drank the milk, making him feel littler than ever.

this was nothing new to felix, he cuddled his baby bear stuffie as he drank his bottle and changbin was looking up at the tv, but minho couldn't take his eyes off jisung, he looked down and watched jisung's eyes flutter closed as he got sleepy, jisung was playing with his hand but gradually started to just hold it instead as he lay there.

after some time, felix had finished his bottle and was now up and waddling around the room but jisung had fully fallen asleep next minho, the bottle falling out of his mouth as he curled into minho's side.

changbin took the bottle and moved it aside as minho smiled down at jisung.

"how?"

"how what?" changbin asked.

"how does he look so perfect and pure?"

"it's the most precious thing in the world, right?" changbin replied, getting up to get felix back into bed.

this obviously turned into a game for felix who just waddled away from changbin while giggling, causing the older to have to wrestle him down to lay in bed.

minho wrapped jisung up in the blanket, holding the younger against his chest.

"he just looks so beautiful."

changbin nodded and held felix close, not to cuddle, but to stop him from getting up again.

"dada!"

"yes lix?"

felix signed that he needed water.

"felix you just had milk, time to sleep."

"dada!"

"yes lix?"

"gotsa potty."

"no you don't lixie, go to sleep, you went right before you had your bottle, sleep time."

"dada!"

"yes lix?" changbin sighed.

"umm.."

"mhm, you're out of excuses now, go to sleep."

felix huffed and curled up on changbin's chest.

minho smiled a little as he watched them, holding jisung close.

"what if i mess this up?" minho asked his friend.

"littles are sensitive, but have big hearts, you already know jisung's boundaries and what isn't okay to talk about, it's the same as in littlespace, and even if you manage to hurt him, as long as it was an accident, and you explain, he'll forgive you."

minho nodded a little as he listened, rubbing jisung's back, the younger boy shifted onto his side more, cuddling into minho's chest.

"dada." he mumbled in his sleep.

minho felt himself tear up, his heart melting in his chest.

"you're hooked already, aren't you?"

minho nodded, moving his hand up to run through jisung's hair.

_____

felix waddled along the sidewalk, clinging to changbin's hand ad he got excited and giggly, today was their fourth day in and they were going to the eiffel tower at nighttime.

it was ten pm and already past felix's bedtime, causing the little to be excited and hyper.

though changbin had been acting off, nervous and jumpy, when felix questioned him, he explained that he was scared of heights and since they were going up the tower, that made sense.

felix held changbin's hand, looking forward at jisung holding onto minho's, jisung wasn't in littlespace right now, but since minho found out about jisung being a little, they seemed closer than ever.

felix looked over as changbin was playing with the chain around his neck, staring at the floor as he mumbled to himself, felix couldn't make out what he was saying.

"dada?"

changin didn't register him and continued to talk to himself, looking really unsettled.

"daddy?"

"hm? sorry bear, i spaced out."

"dada?"

"nothing's wrong princess, just nervous about the heights." he replied quickly.

felix nodded a little and kept walking, until they came to the tower, they all stared up at it in awe.

"woah, it's so big!" jeongin gasped.

"where have i heard that before?" chan mumbled to woojin who laughed in reply.

"it's so tall!" jisung mumbled.

felix stared up at it, holding his baby bear under one arm, the daddy bear was back at the hotel looking after his bunny and his elephant stuffie.

"ready to go up it baby?"

felix nodded eagerly and tugged on changbin's arm, they walked towards the tower, the group had to line up for an elevator to the first level, they were all impatient and desperate to get to the top and on each level they had to line up for another elevator and eventually, they got to the top level, felix stood next to changbin at the barrier, looking out over paris, smiling uncontrollably.

he started to get lost in the moment, and all the things he ever dreamed of started to form in his head, his favorite one being changbin proposing on one knee, he couldn't wait for that day to come, but for now, he was content with being close to his boyfriend in the city of love.

====