Chapter 47

changbin got up from the bed, his phone in his hand as he walked across the hotel room, glancing down and smiling as he saw felix sat at the end of the bed, on the floor, playing with his stuffies.

at some point during their second day, felix had slipped into babyspace, being more little than normal, he babbled to himself under his paci as he played with his bunny and his bear.

changbin walked over to the mini fridge and picked up a bag of chips, walking back towards the bed, as he sat down and opened the chips, he saw a little head pop up from the end of the bed, he chuckled as he looked back at his phone.

felix scrambled up onto the bed, crawling to changbin he pushed his boyfriend's legs open and lay between them, looking up at changbin under his phone.

changbin put his phone down and started eating.

"dada?"

"yes bear?"

felix opened his mouth expectantly. changbin smiled and looked at him.

"you want one baby?"

felix nodded quickly, giving changbin puppy eyes.

"give daddy a kiss first."

felix giggled and shuffled up, kissing changbin's cheeks countless times. changbin smiled and happily took all of the kisses, then putting a chip in felix's mouth, smiling at him.

changbin chuckled and started eating again as felix moved down and lay his head on changbin's stomach.

"i'm getting more chubby." changbin mumbled, poking his stomach.

felix slapped his hand away and shoved his head under changbin's shirt, nuzzling it.

"you prefer this?" changbin asked, tilting his head.

felix nodded quickly and buried his face in changbin's stomach.

"is it more comfortable?"

felix nodded and bit changbin's skin gently, the older raised his brows and looked down at felix.

"what're you doing baby?"

felix shrugged and nipped at his stomach, changbin's mind went in a different direction as he felt the slight pain, he liked pain a lot, it turned him on so much.

"baby, don't bite." he breathed.

felix automatically bit down hard, since changbin telling him not to do something, just made him want to do it.

changbin squeezed his eyes shut and let out a low groan, moving his hand to felix's hair, loosing control of himself.

felix looked up, normally he would pull away quickly quickly and apologise, but something told him to keep going, he kept biting at changbin's stomach, earning more groans.

heat spread through changbin's body and he looked down at felix.

"baby, you need to stop."

felix pulled away, suddenly realising, changbin was turned on, but not hard, but felix was, making changbin groan had gotten him riled up, he moved his hands down to cover himself, whining softly, changbin looked down and bit his lip.

"are you needy baby boy?"

felix flushed red and whined again, he slipped out of his littlest headspace, but not fully out, he looked up at changbin, not knowing what to do.

changbin lifted felix onto his lap and looked at him, he didn't want felix to be scared or uncomfortable, he held felix and looked at him.

"do you want daddy to help you baby?"

felix tensed up, the memories of excruciating pain from haneul coming back to him as he whimpered quietly.

"shh, listen to me bear, i'm not going to do what you think, i promise, i would never hurt you, you know that kitten."

felix breathed out slowly and nods a little, looking at changbin.

"i will help you baby, but only if you want me to."

felix nodded again, deciding to trust his boyfriend, but still so nervous.

"if you want me to stop prince, tap my arm, okay?"

felix blushed a little and nodded, closing his eyes and trying to keep calm, changbin leant in and pressed his lips onto felix's neck.

the younger boy closed his eyes and relaxed himself, he was used to this as he moved his hands to changbin's shoulders.

changbin's mind was racing, it had been so long since felix was okay to do things with him, and it almost felt weird for him to be doing this.

he kissed down felix's neck, moving felix to straddle his thigh.

the second he felt his boyfriend's thigh against his crotch, felix had no control over his hips anymore, he started rocking them slowly back and forth on changbin's thigh.

"good boy, keep doing that for me baby."

felix flushed redder and gripped changbin's shirt tightly in his hands, closing his eyes as he grinded against the older's thigh.

"you look so pretty baby, feels good hm? can you get a little faster for me kitten?" he kept whispering to felix.

felix felt chills raise on his skin, doing as he was told and grinding faster, letting out a cute little whine as he got friction.

"so good baby, such a good boy."

felix whimpered softly and rocked his hips faster, rubbing himself against changbin's muscular thigh as he let out sharp breaths.

"n-ngghh." felix whined out, his eyes screwed shut tightly.

"keep going princess, you're doing so good for me."

felix gasped and choked moans out as he even started bouncing gently, tugging on changbin's shirt.

"are you still okay to keep going babyboy?"

felix nodded eagerly, biting down harshly on his lip.

"hey, don't bruise those pretty lips of yours baby, moan out for me."

felix did as he was told again and moaned, his head tilting back slightly.

changbin watched, as turned on as he was, he wanted to focus on felix, not himself.

he watched his baby grind faster, whimpering and gasping.

"d-daddy! a-ah!"

"are you getting close baby? can you feel it coming?"

felix whimpered and nodded eagerly, his moans raising in pitch as his hips rocked fast, only to feel changbin raise his thigh in time with felix.

"go on then prince."

felix gasped and let out a loud moan, his grinds getting a lot less rhythmic and his hips stuttering as he arched his back slightly and almost tore changbin's shirt as he came in his shorts, whining softly.

"hmm, good boy lixie."

felix was panting heavily, his eyes fluttering closed as he tried hard to comprehend what just happened, changbin kissed his red cheeks and held felix's hips still as he was so dazed, his hips were still moving as changbin didn't want felix to overstimulate himself.

"you did so good prince, i'm so proud of you."

felix blushed softly and smiled, opening his heavy eyes to look at changbin.

"my good boy, now how about we get you a bath, then we can play with your toys and then maybe see jisung?"

felix nodded quickly, liking that idea a lot.

"tank chu dada." felix mumbled breathlessly.

"you're welcome my love, see? i told you i would take care you bear."

=====
A/N
so, i got a private message saying that some of you want a face reveal??
this isn't an answer, im just curious to know how many of you would want that, and how many of you don't give a shit what i look like XD