Chapter 36

*pre warning, rough smut*

"minho!"

minho was trying to unpack but jisung was being a pain in the ass.

"yes jisung?"

"can you please come over here and dick me down?"

"jisung im busy."

"and im horny, come here."

"you're always horny."

"only for you."

"give me a minute."

"give me head."

"jisung, shut your mouth."

"if i shut my mouth how am i gonna suck your cock?"

minho was holding back laughter now.

"no jisung."

jisung grabbed the bottle of water and tipped some onto himself.

"oh no!" he fake pouted "sir, im all wet."

minho tensed up a little, trying to ingore it.

"go and get changed so you can be dry."

"i'll suck you dry."

"jisung!"

"yes sir?"

"you have to wait."

jisung started taking his clothes off when minho wasn't looking and was now lay on the bed, his legs spread for minho, minho turned around and stopped, he couldn't help but stare at jisung's body, he started to twitch, jisung sat up, looking at him seductively.

"sir, your slut wants attention."

minho walked towards jisung, wrapping his hand around the younger's throat and pushed his head down against the matress, jisung whimpered, looking up at minho, he hoped this would be rough, he loved it when minho was rough.

"did i not tell you to wait?" minho growled, tightening his hand.

"y-yes sir-" jisung squeaked.

"then why didn't you wait?"

"i-i want you."

"and i want a slut that doesn't misbehave."

"i-i'm sorry s-sir, i will b-be good."

"you better be, what do you want?"

"w-wanna get f-fucked hard."

"so im going to give you the opposite, you're going to ride me, and you're not going to make a sound."

jisung whined, he knew that wasn't possible, minho was in his hard dom mode, which excited jisung.

"get up and stand there." minho instructed, getting off him.

jisung did as he was told, minho unbuttoned his jeans and started to pull them down, he took off his pants and underwear, he climbed up on the bed and sat against the headboard.

"get up here and kneel facing away from me."

jisung obeyed him as minho pulled his shirt off, jisung kneeled facing away from minho.

"show me how you prep yourself."

jisung bit his lip and nodded, he slowly put two fingers into his mouth, not having a better lube, he did his best before reaching round and pressing two fingers into himelf.

he managed to get them in without any resistance, minho watched jisung finger himself.

jisung played up to minho, rocking his hips and letting out little whines, he slowly slipped in a third finger, rolling his hips and breathing sharply, he tried his best to stretch himself out, getting needy for more, when minho decided it was enough, he grabbed jisung's hips, spinning him around, now needing a lube for himself.