Chapter 26

jisung and felix left the bathroom and minho's jaw dropped.

"holy fucking shit."

felix whined and walked to changbin.

"minho, language."

"sorry."

jisung walked to minho, swinging hips and wrapping his arms around minho's neck, being in the skirt made him confident.

"you like it, sir?"

minho got hard so quickly it was unfair.

"play with me, i wanna play rough."

minho bit his lip.

"lixie, can i borrow jisung for a little?"

felix nodded, starting to play with his stuffies.

"and can he borrow your skirt for a while?"

felix nodded again, smiling.

minho grabbed jisung's wrist and pulled him towards the door, he took jisung to their room, he closed the door, pushing jisung up against it.

"god, you look so fucking hot, babydoll."

jisung bit his lip, looking up at minho.

"im going to fucking destroy you."

jisung let out a needy whine, minho grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto the bed, pinning him down by his wrists over his head.

he kissed jisung roughly, feeling jisung needily kiss back, breathing heavily as minho bit his lip, pulling it into his mouth to suck on it as jisung let out a little whimper, minho sat back and pulled off his shirt, then grabbing jisung's sweater and taking it off him, he touched jisung's slim waist in the skirt.

"im leaving this on."

jisung bit his lip and nodded, minho started kissing and biting jisung's neck listening to the desperate whines that came from the younger, minho was getting painfully hard in his jeans as he went for his belt, taking off the restricting article of clothing hurriedly.

"what do you want, babydoll?"

jisung whined and bucked his hips up, minho responded by grabbing jisung's throat, pinning him down, jisung moaned as minho squeezed.

"i asked you a question, words."

"s-sorry sir."

"good boy, now what do you want?"

"i want you to fuck me, i want it hard, please sir, need you inside me."

minho smirked and slipped his underwear off too, stroking himself a few times and rubbing jisung's thighs in the thigh highs, he opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube, he tossed it onto the bed, before dropping to his knees, jisung bit his lip, unsure of minho's plan.

minho spread jisung's legs further open, licking his lips, jisung gained a rough understanding of what minho was going to do, his suspision was confirmed when minho shoved his tongue against jisung's rim.

the younger arched up and moaned loudly.

"fuck!"

minho started eating jisung out as the younger melted into a whining mess, his back arching and his fists gripping the sheets.

"damn, you taste so good." minho groaned, shoving a finger inside jisung.

when minho was rough like this, jisung loved it, he didn't feel any discomfort with one finger, minho started to pump his finger in and out as he ran his tongue around jisung's rim.

"o-oh god!" jisung moaned when minho pressed down on his prostate.

"feel good, slut?"

jisung moaned at the name alone as minho added a second finger.

"s-so good, please go f-faster!"

minho smirked and obliged, pumping his fingers in and out faster, jisung's head was thrown back and his mouth was hanging open, hard breaths leaving his lips.

minho stopped thrusting his fingers, pressing down on jisung's sweet spot, rubbing back and forth fast.

jisung's eyes rolled and he moaned loudly, his legs starting to shake, minho saw the skirt draped over his thighs, and the way his knees were turned in a little, the way his hands clung to the sheets and arched was so, insanely sexy.

he pulled his fingers out, watching jisung pant and whine.

"h-hyung, please f-fuck me."

minho smirked and grabbed the bottle, pouring some onto himself, he moved his hand up and down his length, lubing himself up.

"can you take it, baby? you said you want rough."

"please!"

minho opened jisung's legs and immediately pushed himself in, jisung moaned out loudly when minho didn't wait for jisung to adjust, he picked up speed straight away, and it wasn't long before minho was roughly pounding into jisung, his hips thrusting back and forth, lookung down to watch himself fuck into jisung's ass hard and fast.

the younger's eyes were stuck in the back of his head and he felt like his soul left his body when minho angled to directly hit his prostate keeping his speed consistant.

"oh fuck hyung!" he yelled.

minho pulled out and flipped jisung onto his hands and knees, immediately slamming into him, jisung let out a scream of pleasure as minho shoved his face into the sheets, hammering himself into jisung at an inhumane pace.

"you like getting fucked this hard, slut, you like getting pounded by hyung?"

jisung was too caught up in the pleasure to even regester minho speaking, the older man pulled out, slapping jisung's ass.

"answer the question."

"y-yes! i-i love it so much, p-please keep g-oing!"

minho pounded back into jisung, grabbing his hair and pulling him up, another loud moan ripped from jisung's throat.

"g-go-nna c-ahh!"

minho used jisung's hips to pull him back against his cock, watching him fall apart, he slapped jisung's ass again, touching the skirt as he slammed into him at an impossibly fast pace.

"go on babydoll, cum for me."

jisung let himself go, cumming hard as his arms and legs gave out and his eyes rolled, he lay flat on the bed, a whining, moaning and whimpering mess as minho held his face down by the back of his neck, jisung was shaking uncontrollably as minho kept going, starting to chase his own high, he gripped jisung's ass in one hand, holding his face down with the other.

minho groaned as he got on edge, it only took a few more hard thrusts into the ruined sub before he came inside jisung, groaning loudly as he threw his head back, releasing deep in his boyfriend.

jisung was panting heavily by the time minho started to pull out, his body felt numb, in the best kind of way.

"fuck baby, are you okay?"

jisung hummed in response, feeling light headed.

"i didn't hurt you, did i?"

"th-that was the b-best yet."

"maybe you shouldn't go back to felix, maybe you should rest."

"n-no, it's okay, wanna play with felix." jisung panted, not wanting to break his promise.

=====