Chapter 4

felix finished getting the inspection, and the doctor had changbin sign a form on felix's behalf, and felix could go home. minho turned up with jisung, holding a small bag with spare clothes for both felix and changbin.

felix put on sweatpants and changbin's black t-shirt, and changbin put on black athletic shorts and a grey muscle shirt.

felix looked at him and blushed, smiling and covering his cheeks.

"what're you smiling at baby?" changbin asked.

he giggled, blushing madly, changbin thought he was adorable, jisung walked over, poking felix's side.

"whats he getting giggly about?"

"i think it's what I'm wearing." changbin chuckled.

jisung looked at changbin's arms, his shirt was more like a tank top, showing his strong shoulders and biceps, then the veins standing out in his forearms, then the relatively tight shirt showing the shape of his abs, on top of that, his strong thighs showing from where his shorts ended, he did look very good.

jisung tore his eyes away from changbin's body and smiled.

"aren't you lucky felix." jisung teased.

felix whined and his his face in changbin's neck, his ears turning red too.

"dadaaaa." he mumbled and changbin could hear the smile in felix's voice.

changbin continued to tease his baby, tensing his arm every time felix touched it, and whilst they were distracted, jisung put his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

minho smiled and hugged jisung back, feeling the younger lean up and gently nip his earlobe.

"hyung, when we get home, i wanna play with you." he whispered.

"oh do you now?" minho smirked, turning his face to place gentle kisses on jisung's neck.

his boyfriend sighed softly, slipping his hand into minho's hair, tugging on it.

they stopped for now as changbin and felix were ready to go, felix holding tightly onto changbin's hand, and his bunny in the other one.

they walked past the receptionist and even she took a good look at changbin's body, and felix noticed, he stopped walking and crossed his arms, pouting, changbin stopped and turned to him.

"whats wrong angel?"

felix huffed and looked away from changbin.

"baby?"

changbin was confused, they were so close to going home, and he had plans to cook felix his favourite meal, then watch movies with him before curling up in bed and cuddling him to sleep.

felix glared at the floor, his arms crossed and his brows knitted together.

"baby, tell daddy what's wrong."

jisung walked over and looked at felix, he thought he knew what was wrong, so he tested it, he put his arm around changbin's shoulders and felix lunged forward and threw jisung's arm away, throwing himself at changbin and hugging around his neck.

changbin caught on to the problem and put his arms around felix's waist.

"who's staring at daddy, pup?"

felix pointed at the receptionist who was eyeing up changbin, he let out a little growl, surprising changbin.

"lix, did you just growl?"

he buried his face in changbin's neck again, nuzzling him.

"i love your cuddles prince, do you know how perfectly you fit in my arms? do you know who i love the most? i love you more than anyone else, and that lady is nasty, and we don't like her, do we?" felix shook his head straight away "so you don't need to worry, because who's am i?"

felix looked up at him and pointed to himself.

"good boy! you know you're so clever!"

felix smiled and nodded, holding changbin's hand, they walked out and felix inhaled deeply, smiling widely.

changbin cooed over him as they walked to minho's car, changbin sat in the back with felix, still holding his hand as minho drove, his hand slipping across to grip jisung's thigh.

they got to the dorm and changbin got out, taking felix's hand, he only then realised that jae would still be in their dorm, what if he found their things, like their toys, or felix's lingerie, that would be so humiliating for felix.

how could he trust jae with all of their stuff so easily? he walked fast as felix whined and complained, following, they got to their room and. changbin pushed open the unlocked door.

he walked in to see jae sat on the bed he was using, no mess, none of their things out, just jae, on his laptop.

he glanced up, smiling softly as they walked in with their bags.

"hi, i didn't know if you wanted me to leave, or whether i could stay, so i stayed, but i cleaned up after myself, and i didn't go through any of your stuff, i promise."

"thank you jae, and yes, we're home now, he has pills to take to keep him from throwing up."

"thats good, he looks better."

"there were a few problems, he kicked a nurse when she tried to make me leave, i got arrested because someone reported me for domestic abuse-"

"what the fuck?" jae asked, looking disgusted.

"i know, i would never lay a bad finger on him, but then he got scared of a syringe-"

"yeah, haneul would use them on him."

"you're joking." changbin gritted his teeth.

"nope, he would use a drug that numbed him so he could use him without felix fighting back, and he put viagra in him too."

"i should've killed him, what was i thinking."

"haneul is a horrible person."

felix flinched and whimpered at the name the said, making changbin pull felix into him and rub his back.

"you're okay baby, he isn't here."

=====