Chapter 60

"changbin hyung!" jisung whined, sitting on the floor.

minho had gone grocery shopping with some of the others and while he was out jisung had slipped into littlespace, so changbin now had two littles to take care of until minho got back.

"one second sungie, i have to make sure lixie gets his bath."

"but i wanna play!"

"you can play with him when he gets out."

"how loooooong???" jisung pouted, laying back on the floor.

changbin didn't answer his question, he just went back to helping felix wash.

"dada?"

"hm?"

"when does minho hyungie get back? sungie lonely."

"i'm not sure baby, get up so i can rinse you off and you can go play."

felix got up obediently, rubbing his eye as he stood in the water for changbin to wash the soap off him.

it was getting into the evening and they had spent their day cleaning out the old stuff the previous owners of the house hadn't wanted, so felix was tired and clingy. changbin helped him out of the bath and dried him off, getting him into his pyjamas.

"what do you want to eat tonight prince?"

"ice cream."

"you can't have ice cream for dinner lixie."

"why?"

"because ice cream is for after dinner."

"oh, noodles!" he suggested with a smile.

"mhm, sounds good baby."

felix waddled out of the bathroom towards jisung, smiling widely as changbin drained the water.

"when daddy home?" jisung whined, playing with his cat plushie.

"i dunno sungie, maybe soon." felix replied, patting his head.

changbin cleaned up the water on the floor as jisung and felix talked until they heard the door.

jisung bolted downstairs, jumping on minho almost knoking him over, hugging his neck tightly.

"oh- oh hey babydoll."

"dada taked forever." he whined, burying his face in his boyfriend's neck.

minho smiled, realizing he was in littlespace, he helped jisung off him and gave him a bag to carry so he could feel helpful. jisung helped changbin carry to bag to the kitchen, putting them on the island in the middle.

"guess what i got for after dinner baby."

"what did chu get?"

minho held up a big bag of gummy bears, smiling at jisung squealed and tried to grab them.

"gummies, gummies!"

"for after dinner sungie, not for now."

jisung pouted but nodded, waddling to minho and hugging him from behind, burying his face in minho's back.

"missed dada."

"if you slipped while we were out, why didn't you just call him sungie?" chan asked, standing with them as he started to unpack the food.

"i dunno, i was with lixie and binnie hyung."

as he spoke, changbin came downstairs holding felix's hand.

"thanks for taking care of him while i was gone binnie."

"it's no problem at all." changbin smiled, running his fingers through felix's wet hair.

the group started making food, it was only instant ramen since they were all tired, felix stayed close to changbin as he poured hot water into two pots of noodles.

"dada careful, cause hot water burns." felix mumbled, watching changbin intensely.

"i'll be careful baby, it's okay." changbin smiled reassuringly, putting the tubs down when he finished pouring the water.

felix cuddled into changbin's arms as they waited for the noodles to soften, he laid hs head on changbin's shoulder, hugging onto him tightly.

"are you ready for bedtime after we eat kitten?"

felix nodded, yawning softly.

"what?" minho piped up "your little one agrees to go to bed?!"

changbin laughed softly and nodded as minho motioned at jisung who was watching the noodles soften with fascination.

"yep."

"teach me, it's next to impossible to get jisung to sleep."

changbin shrugged, chuckling softly as he rubbed felix's back, smiling fondly.

"i guess i'm just lucky."

felix blushed softly and smiled, hiding his face in changbin's neck.

the group sat down at the dining table to eat, felix sipping juice from his cup with a big smile as he ate. jisung ate fast as usual, stuffing his food into his cheeks like a squirrel. jae had been a little quiet since they got home.

"how was your day?" changbin asked, nudging him.

"honestly a little weird."

"how so?"

"i mean, i got close with one of my high school friends again, we hadnt spoken for quite a long time, but we seem to get along really well, i saw him in the park and we ended up walking together, it all felt a little surreal."

"at least it's not a bad thing, look at that, you have a whole load of friends, but we're your favorites, right?" hyunjin piped up.

"especially me and lixie." changbin smiled.

jae laughed softly and gave a small nod.

"yeah, i love you guys, im so thankful to you all."

"you don't need to thank us, just pay your rent on time." chan winked at him, laughing.

they joked around, talking and laughing as a group, they finished their meal and jisung and felix were set up with a bowl each of gummy bears, they sat together at the table and ate them while changbin and minho put their favorite strawberry milk into bottles for them both.

"we should work on the littlespace room soon, jisung's excited."

"so is lixie, our room looks really messy with all of his little stuff in there, they aren't the biggest rooms."

minho hummed, putting the lid on the bottle.

"i'm most excited for the basement to be done."

"me too, i just hope felix can enjoy it without the negative memories, he loves video games i would hate for him to not be able to play with us."

"yeah, i guess we should just make it as positive environment as possible."

"mhm, i hope that works."

"don't stress, as long as you're with him, he'll be okay."

=====