Chapter 37

"daddy!" felix squealed, tears streaming down his face.

changbin's head shot up from where he was unpacking the closet, he jumped up and ran into their bathroom, he had left felix playing in the bathtub, but now he was greeted with a panic attack, felix had hid knees drawn up to his chest, breathing heavily and hyperventilating, crying hard and scratching his thighs, drawing blood easily.

changbin ran to him, kneeling down and taking his hands away from his bloody thighs and holding them.

"look at me, baby."

felix looked up at changbin, his eyes streaming and red, he was panting hard.

"okay baby, try and breathe with me, in through your nose and then blow out birthday candles like we imagined, can you try that?"

felix pictured a cake, he tried hard to breathe in, changbin guided his breathing, trying to get him calm, felix tried hard to calm down, holding onto changbin's hands.

"good boy! good boy baby, that's good, you're so good, keep breathing."

the praise encouraged felix, he focused on changbin, breathing in and out shakily.

"daddy is so proud of you baby, you're doing so good!"

it took a long time before felix was calm, he was still crying softly and changbin lifted him out of the water, wrapping him in a towel, felix whimpered and hugged changbin.

"hey, you're okay baby boy."

"d-dada."

"it's okay my love, i'm here."

felix buried his face in changbin's neck, whining quietly.

"how about we get all cozy and invite the group over and we all watch a movie together?"

felix sniffled and nodded.

"this will go away baby boy, this isn't permanent."

felix nuzzled changbin's chest and sighed, he hoped so, he wanted to tell changbin he loved him, so badly, he wanted changbin to know that he was the best daddy and boyfriend he could ever ask for, he wanted him to know that no matter what happened, felix would always stay loyal to him and love him, he wanted changbin to know how thankful he was for everything, felix wanted to marry changbin, he wanted to be with him forever, the rest of felix's life didn't seem complete unless changbin was there with him.

changbin took his hand and led him through into the bedroom, he dried felix's body down and found him clean underwear, one of changbin's bit t-shirts and fluffy socks, felix held his baby bear in one hand, changbin handed felix his sippy cup containing apple juice and took him to their bed.

"wait here bear, im going to change quickly, okay?"

felix watched as changbin pulle doff his shirt, he unbuckled his belt and felix shut out that sound, changbin changed into just sweatpants and as he went to grab a shirt, he was interrupted.

"dada, no."

changbin glanced up.

"no shirt?"

felix nodded, changbin shrugged and put it down, then walking back over towards then, getting into it next to felix, the younger boy immediately snuggled closer as changbin pulled out his phone to call the group.

after he had called everyone, changbin put his phone down and focused on felix.

"baby?"

felix looked up at him, drinking from his cup.

"do you know how beautiful you are?"

felix blushed a little and looked down, he shook his head.

"you are so perfect to me, i love you more than anything you could ever imagine."

felix giggled and cuddled into changbin, returning it completely, after a little while, seungmin walked in with hyunjin, the older boy was carrying a bag of snacks, they sat at the end of the bed, next was chan, woojin and jeongin, woojin also had snacks with him, and lastly was minho, carrying jisung.

"guys, we are here, but jisung can't walk."

"why?"

"he pissed me off so he got punished."

the others started laughing as jisung limped to the bed, pouting, jisung got under the cover, sitting next to felix, felix smiled at him as minho got in on the end.

"what're we going to watch?"

"horror!"

"no, lix and me hate horrors." jisung piped up.

changbin nodded in agreement, felix felt guilty, there wasn't much other than children's movies that he enjoyed.

felix huffed and buried his face in changbin's chest, he didn't want to ruin their time together by making them watch something childish, he teared up a little, just wanting to be like the others, he wanted to be like jisung, his best friend kept his boyfriend satisfied, minho didn't have to deal with a clingy, annoying little, felix cried all the time, he constantly needed attention and was scared of so many things, that isn't what changbin signed up for when he asked felix out.

felix felt bad for changbin, changbin can't enjoy this, he can't want to do this all the time.

felix looked up at changbin and signed bathroom, changbin kissed his forehead and nodded.

"go on then bear."

felix put on a fake smile and got out of bed, taking his baby bear through with him, he closed and locked the door, he looked in the mirror, he didn't like it, he looked so dull and run down, changbin called him beautiful, but he wasn't.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

he opened the cupboard and found changbin's razor, he bit his lip as he took the blade out, he turned his back on thw mirror, not wanting to look anymore, he stared down at the blade, then his baby bear.

"daddy bear." he said softly, tearing up.

he sat down, leaning against the cupboard, mentally debating, he drew his knees up to his chest and hugged his bear, he then put the arm of the bear beween his teeth to keep himself quiet as he lifted his shirt to show his soft thighs.

"daddy loves my thighs."

felix thought to himself, his vision blurred with tears as he relieved the numbness.

=====