Chapter 63

felix and changbin walked through the front door, followed by jisung and minho, they saw boxes in the kitchen as they went in, and chan with his sleeves rolled up.

"what're you doing hyung?"

"jeongin and i are cleaning out the basement."

"ah, okay, where's hyunjin and seungmin?"

"upstairs, seungmin was acting kinda weird earlier, go check on him okay?"

changbin nodded and took felix up to their room, putting the new items away before they both stopped, they heard a small sound come from seungmin's room.

"let's go check on him baby."

felix nodded, frowning. they left their room and approached the door, gently oushing it open and looking inside. both of their jaws dropped.

seungmin was stood in front of the mirror with hyunjin holding one arm around his waist, his other hand wrapped around seungmin's dick, stroking him fast. seungmin's face was flushed red and little whimpers were leaving his mouth as he gripped hyunjin's arm. when the other two walked in, seungmin let out a humiliated moan, covering himself quickly.

the problem was that hyunjin had been edging the poor boy for hours, and he was so desperate that he started rutting against his hands, panting as he looked down.

"f-fuck, sorry." changbin mumbled.

"aw, did that turn you on pup? being caught by your friends?"

changbin was shocked that hyunjin wasn't trying to hide his boyfriend.

seungmin whimpered, looking at hyunjin eagerly.

"p-please hyung." he mumbled.

he was turned on over getting caught, but he didn't want to admit it. hyunjin smirked a little, pulling seungmin's head back gently by his hair, making him look at felix.

"say it puppy, you're horny over being caught, aren't you."

changbin glanced at felix to look at his response to all of this. his cheeks were bright red and his hands were holding down the hem of the sweater, almost trying to cover up. he was fully out of littlespace now.

seungmin mumbled something barely audible, letting out another moan when hyunjin tugged on his hair.

"say it."

"y-yes!" he breathed, twitching and throbbing painfully.

"yes what?"

"i-i'm turned o-on, b-by being ca-ught." he whimpered out.

changbin took felix's hand and smirked at hyunjin, hyunjin winked at him as felix was pulled from the room to their own. seungmin looked up at hyunjin pleadingly.

"f-fuck me, p-please!"

"so cute puppy."

"i-i'll do a-anything i swear." he begged, looking up at hyunjin.

"but it's so cute seeing you desperate."

seungmin let out a desperate sob, the desperation was so overwhelming, he needed it so badly, he held onto hyunjin, he couldn't take it anymore, he was reaching his limit, he looked up at hyunjin, letting out a desperate sob, his eyes getting watery.

"p-please." he breathed.

hyunjin could see that it was about to go too far and seungmin had enough of the teasing and edging and denial, he pulled the boy close, kissing his forehead as he lifted him up in his arms, carrying him to the bed.

"shh, okay puppy, i'll give you what you need."

seungmin whimpered, burying his face in hyunjin's neck, nodding fast and licking and biting his neck, unable to help it, he wanted him so badly. hyunjin laid him down, climbing over him and pressing soft kisses all over his neck.

"such a good boy, going without sex for months now, breathe for me baby, you don't have to wait anymore."

"n-need you, s-so b-bad." seungmin sobbed, his hips rutting up against hyunjin's thigh.

"shh shh, i know puppy."

hyunjin quickly took off his clothes, pulling seungmin's underwear off too, spreading his thighs.

"are you still prepped enough from earlier pup?"

seungmin nodded, gripping hyunjin's arms, he was a little nervous as it had been so long since he last got this, but he knew hyunjin wasn't going to hurt him.

hyunjin lifted seungmin's thighs, slowly pressing himself into the boy. seungmin gripped his arms harder with his sweater paws, letting out a loud, whiny moan at the feeling of finally having hyunjin inside him, it had been so long and it felt so good and satisfying to be under hyunjin, feeling the oddly euphoric feeling of stretching out around his boyfriend's length. 

hyunjin let out a moan into seungmin's neck, he loved teasing, edging and denying his puppy, but he had missed this so much, he immediately started thrusting, but seungmin's moans were loud and high pitched, he quickly kissed seungmin, pushing his tongue into the boy's mouth to keep him quiet, the kiss quickly became sloppy and messy.

seungmin's back arched and his body trembled, he moaned against hyunjin's lips, he could feel hyunjin start hitting his prostate straight away, it was sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout his whole body, he clung to hyunjin, moaning out against hyunjin's lips. 

hyunjin's thrusts were sharp and precise, angling his hips perfectly. seungmin felt so good, his body was pulsing as his breaths sped up, it was hot between them and they were both sweating as they kissed messily and eagerly, he moved his hips up in time with hyunjin's.

hyunjin sped up, their bodies pressed together as they had to pull away to breathe, seungmin looked up at hyunjin, his long blonde hair falling over his face as it stuck to his forehead a little, seungmin covered his mouth with his sweater paws, moaning into his sleeves as his eyes rolled.

"s-so close, d-don't stop, th-this time let me cum, p-please, i'm begging you, k-keep going please!" he mumbled, most of his words coming out in a jumbled mess between moans.

hyunjin lifted his chin, pressing a soft kiss to his lips as he sped up, whispering.

"cum for me puppy."

seungmin's eyes rolled as his back arched hard, he had been holding it all day and he released a lot, getting it on his thighs, tummy and sweater, his whole body convulsing as he moaned loudly into his hands, almost screaming in pleasure. it pushed hyunjin over the edge, cumming hard into seungmin with a long moan, throwing his head back as his eyes closed and his lips parted, letting out moans of satisfaction.

seungmin was a whimpering mess, holding onto hyunjin as he panted, trying to calm down from the most intense orgasm he'd had. once both of their orgasms had finished, hyunjin went to pull out but seungmin stopped him. 

"what is it pup, did i hurt you?"

seungmin shook his head, his face flushing redder.

"w-wanna stay full, m-my tail." he mumbled.

hyunjin cooed and kissed seungmin's forehead, leaning over and grabbing the plug from the box, he lifted seungmin's thighs and slowly pulled out, quickly pushing the plug inside him, seungmin tensed up and whimpered at the cold feeling, being extremely sensitive. hyunjin cooed over him, rubbing his thigh.

"so pretty, let me change your sweater for one of my hoodies baby, you're all messy now."

hyunjin took off the sweater and found the biggest hoodie he could find, he put it on him and smiled as it came down to his mid thigh and over his hands, hyunjin then put some comfortable boxers on him, then his favorite fluffy socks, he got into bed, pulling seungmin into his arms, he held the boy close, running his fingers softly through his hair, pressing kisses all over his face until he eventually fell asleep in hyunjin's arms.

=====