Chapter 13

the group all won at least one thing in the games, felix clutched his new bear close to him, he cleared his throat and tugged on changbin's arm.

"you okay baby?"

felix pointed at changbin, pulling his strength together.

"d-daddy bear," he pointed at himself "b-baby be-ar."

"good boy lix! thats so good! daddy's so proud of you." changbin grinned wide.

felix giggled, proud of himself, changbin praised him highly, making him feel like it was really an achievement, it didn't seem like much, but changbin was elated, felix was slowly, slowly getting better.

minho walked over whilst jisung was talking to seungmin, smiling at felix.

"whats going on?"

"he said two words he hasnt said yet." changbin grinned, petting felix's head.

"what are those?"

"baby, and bear, i guess those are our nicknames now."

minho smiled too and side hugged felix.

"good job lix, youre doing good." he praised making felix giggle.

minho was one of changbin's best friends, he would trust him with his life, minho had never done anything to sacrifice his trust, but something about minho's arm around felix, felix's giggle, and a strange edge to the look in minho's eyes, bothered changbin deeply, he wasnt angry, or jealous, it was more like suspicious.

"come here baby bear." changbin smiled, trying to keep his voice soft.

felix smiled up at minho before walking towards changbin, feeling his boyfriend hug him close, he glanced at changbin, confused, and changbin just responded with a kiss, they glanced up and minho was smiling at them, before two arms snaked around minho's waist.

minho looked down, recognising the person just by their hands

"hey babydoll."

jisung ducked under minho's arm and hugged him from the front.

jisung leant up and planted soft kisses on minho's lips, changbin could see the genuine love between them, making him smile himself, he didnt know what the feeling he got when minho had his arm around felix was, but it seemed to stir something in him, made him uncomfortable, he knew it was platonic, felix and minho were friends, but he didnt get that felix if any of the others hugged felix, but changbin wanted to test it.

"hyunjin, come here."

hyunjin left seungmin who was talking to jeongin and walked over smiling.

"go on lixie, show hyunjinnie what words you said."

"daddy bear, baby bear!" felix smiled.

hyunjin pulled felix for a tight hug, smiling wide.

"wow lix, thats great! i bet binnie is so proud!"

felix smiled wider and hugged hyunjin back, and changbin didn't get the same feeling, hyunjin and felix hugging made him smile, and this was a full frontal hug not just a side one like felix got from minho.

changbin brushed it off and watched as the group walked towards the rides, felix pointed at the bumper cars, desperate to go on one, changbin smiled and paid for their turns whilst the rest of the group did too, they all managed to get their own cars, accept felix who demanded to stay with changbin.

the game started and it was hilarious to watch them try to hit each other with the cars.

they chased each other around the circuit, trying not to get hit, and it was the most fun felix had yet, his smile never faultered at all.

it only dropped slightly when their turn finished.

felix pouted as they had to get out of their car.

"don't pout lixie, now its time for other people to have their turn, we can go on something else okay, little one?"

felix huffed.

"if we stay here, we will be on the other rides later, then we will miss the circus."

felix gasped and jumped out of the car, pulling changbin towards the exit.

they got off and looked around, there weren't many rides, but the ones they went on were so fun, once they had finished, felix was so happy and smiled about everything, though he still held on tightly to changbin's hand.

"ready to see the circus, baby?"

felix was super excited for this, they made their way towards the tent, a large dark red and white, with a semi-circle of caravans around it where the performers lived, felix could see one of the performers practicing round the back, they had two sticks attatched by string, and a weird shaped object that was being bounced and thrown really high whilst the man did a flip before catching it agaon and felix was already amazed.

he tugged changbin's arm, wanting to get there quicker, changbin smiled as they got to the ticket booth, they all paid their tickets and were allowed in, they had around fifteen minutes until the show started, so they all got cotton candy and popcorn.

"guess what baby bear?"

felix looked up.

"our seats are right in the front."

felix smiled wider and jumped excitedly, they went to their seats and changbin wasnt lying, felix's seat was right in the middle, the front row, literally metres away from where the acts would perform, and he couldn't be more excited.

"daddy bear!"

"yes baby bear?"

felix pointed at changbin's watch, whining.

"it will start soon little one, be patient."

felix bounced his leg, needing to move around since he was so impatient and hyper, changbin had told him that he wasnt allowed his cotton candy until the show started, knowing full well that felix would eat it all before the lights even came off.

after about another ten minutes, the main lights came off and spotlights turned on and silly music started to play.

felix squealed, giggling as he waited for something to happen.

"here baby."

changbin handed felix his cotton candy and felix couldn't be happier.

=====
A/N
in case any of you wrre wondering which you probably weren't lmao,

im putting a circus in here because im a contortionist and im doing circus as my future job, just thought i would give you a fact about me hehee
❤️