Chapter 10

changbin woke up in his bed, his baby in his arms, changbin was lay on his back, felix's arms around his waist, and his leg draped over his thighs.

he kissed felix's forehead admiring his boyfriend, wonderiing how he got so lucky, he petted felix's hair and the baby nuzzled changbin's chest.

"dada."

changbin smiled and rubbed felix's back.

"good morning baby boy, sleep good?"

felix nodded, moving to lay on top of changbin properly, he pouted his lips and changbin smiled, before leaning up too kiss them, and felix melted instantly, getting butterflies, just like their first kiss, felix smiled and threaded his fingers through changbin's soft, yet sleep tangled hair.

changbin hugged felix's waist, holding his baby's body close to his own.

lucas had been offered to stay the night, and was currently lay, facing changbin and felix, sharing with jae, but jae wasn't near to him.

he kept it a secret, but he would give anything to have jae's attention, he thought that by sleeping with jae, it would help hin cope with his feelings, but it only hurt more, he wanted meaningful time with jae, not just flings for them both to get off, he wanted jae to love him, thats why he lusted after changbin, because he wanted a love like felix had, he didnt want changbin at all really, so he tried to get love the only way he knew how to, or the only way he thought he knew, by seducing him.

he watched as felix kissed his boyfriend's lips over and over, his eyes looked full of happiness and security, and changbin's eyes looked back at felix with nothing but admiration and passion, and they both stared at eachother with love, and it was beautiful, and lucas wanted it.

he felt himself tear up, he couldn't watch anymore, it hurt, a lot, he sat up, making both changbin and felix look over at him.

"lucas? is everything okay?"

lucas nodded quickly, a tear accidentally slipping from his eye, changbin noticed him look down at jae, then just cry.

changbin got up, grabbing lucas' arm.

"let go, p-please, i want to go."

"lucas listen to me, i know whats wrong, just listen to me."

"no! i cant be here right now, please let go."

"lucas just wait a second, i know you have feelings for jae."

"y-you know nothing, i dont."

"youre lying to yourself, dont even hide it, i know you do, look, go into the bathroom with felix, and wipe your eyes, then ask for a hug, his hugs are the best, let me talk to jae."

"no, he wont love me-"

"just do as i say."

felix got up and took lucas' hand, changbin wanted to scream frok felix's cuteness, after everything they had done, he was still going to comfort lucas, he led him to the bathroom, a soft smile on his face, though he didnt fully shut the door so he could still see changbin.

changbin wasnt joking now, he was not going to have jae make the same mistake he did.

he pulled the cover off jae, making him jolt awake.

"changbin?"

"we need to talk."

jae sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking at changbin confused.

changbin sat on his bed, staring him down.

"you like lucas."

"what?"

"you have feelings for lucas."

jae looked downbiting his lip.

"we're just friends-"

"no youre not jae, listen to me, i can tell, youve told me everything, im not having you lie to yourself because trust me you will regret it, you remind me of myself, i would pretend i didnt care so that i didnt get hurt, i fucked felix for nothing, but i picked up emotions, and caught feelings, and he made me so weak, i was able to admit it, youre the same jae, but you arent admitting it, look where I am with felix now, youre telling me you dont want that? "

"i do.."

"with who?"

"with lucas." jae mumbled.

he tried to use changbins words to come to terms with his feelings, he had always liked lucas.

"i just dont want to come across as soft."

"i completely understand, i didn't either, i would be a real asshole, then i allowed myself to show him affection, but still acted like a dick in public, but gradually, he showed me that its okay fo be soft, it doesnt make you any less scary, or able to defend someone."

"oh my god, im such a dick, you're right, but i dont think he likes me."

"hes in the bathroom, crying because he wants what i have with felix, but he wants it with you."

jae looked at the bathroom before walking to it and opening the door, he saw felix sat on the edge of the bath and lucas wiping his eyes leant against the sink.

jae took his hand and led him out of the bathroom, pulling him into a hug.

"im sorry lucas."

"wh-why?"

"because im being an asshole, i do like you, i like you a lot, i have for a while."

lucas looked up at jae, smiling.

"you mean it?" he asked quietly.

changbin remembered back to the time when felix said the exact same thing after being asked to he changbin's boyfriend, and god, changbin meant all of it, he just hoped jae did too.

"im in some pretty deep shit at the moment, i need you, you're all i have left."

lucas smiled, hugging jae again, changbin and felix smiled too, felix hugged around changbin's waist, putting his face in changbin's neck, as changbin hugged felix back, showering kisses all over him.

felix smiled and turned his head before changbin could kiss his cheek, catching it on his lips.

"mmmh, daddy." he mumbled, nuzzling into changbin's chest.

"whos daddy am i?"

felix pointed to himself, before going back to burying his face in changbin's shirt, breathing in his natural scent, it was always stronger after just waking up, so felix always demanded cuddles in the morning.

=====