Chapter 55

A/N
i really don't want to sound mean. but no woojin comments. it really bothers me because i hate feeling like im romanticising him and the situation but these chapters are ore written, please respect this and think of park woojin please

chan and woojin walked back into their dorm, carrying their bags, they had gone to the store and left jeongin in the dorm, both of them froze to see a small ball in the middle of the bed, wrapped in blankets and hoodies and clutching a plushie, sobbing.

"innie?"

the boy immediately cried harder, lifting his arms. chan and woojin put the bags down, going into the room, chan sat down and lifted jeongin onto his lap, instantly able to tell what was happening.

"hey hey, what's wrong baby?"

jeongin covered his face in buried it in chan's chest, whimpering and shaking.

through the stress and trauma of felix getting taken, and their boyfriends panicking and frantically trying to get him back, the constant worry of whether they would ever see their friend again, caused jeongin and seungmin to develop their own littlespaces to cope with the stress. the thought that felix was so easily taken had jeongin with  intense separation anxiety when he let himself regress. his headpsace wasn't peaceful at all, he very rarely had fun, he always cried or just clung to one of his boyfriends, chan and woojin desperately wanted to ask changbin for guidance but both jeongin and seungmin refused to let changbin or felix find out, they were scared changbin would think they were trying to copy after them or take away felix's attention.

"sweetheart, we don't know how to help, we need to talk to binnie."

"no! no, don't!" jeongin whimpered, crying harder.

"okay okay, let's at least get seungmin and hyunjin up here."

jeongin and seungmin went to each other if they wanted to see another little, and hyunjin would try to figure out how to help them with chan and woojin.

"changbin knows best about littles, we need to ask him."

"i know, but seungmin won't let me." hyunjin mumbled.

hyunjin had brought seungmin to chan's dorm and he immediately slipped with jeongin.

"we could ask him without telling them."

"no, felix will want to play with them, the four of them could be so happy playing together, but they're too stubborn, felix and jisung would love more little friends, especially to share that part of themselves with their best friends."

"daddy!" seungmin whined out loudly, breaking down in tears.

hyunjin got up and went to him, concerned.

"what is it? what's wrong puppy."

"innie horrible!"

jeongin looked at him and teared up, getting up and running to woojin, clambering on his lap.

"d-dada i not mean to!" jeongin cried, covering his face.

"what happened?" chan asked quickly.

"he hit me!" seungmin cried, now in hyunjin's lap.

"no!" jeongin sobbed, curling up in a ball.

"did you hit him innie?"

"i didn't! i-i wanted to show him my sweater paws, i flapped dem an accidentally did it, i sowwy!"

"it was an accident pup, innie didn't mean it."

they now had two crying littles and no clue what to do. chan had an idea and sighed softly.

"woojin, i have to go back to the store, we forgot soda."

"no we-"

"yes we did. stay here, you too hyunjin."

chan mouthed changbin's name at them and edged towards the door, he couldn't let jeongin and seungmin suffer in what was supposed to be their happy place. he went out of the dorm and quickly went to changbin's, hearing giggles and babbles from behind the door.

"lixie, paint goes on paper, not your face."

"iss makeup dada!"

"babies don't wear makeup."

"dada wear some!"

chan heard changbin and felix laugh from behind the door and let out a sigh, he wanted jeongin to be happy like that, he knocked on the door and heard footsteps, changbin opened it with a smile and a streak of red paint on his chin.

"hyung, come in."

chan walked in to see felix sat on the floor with jisung, felix was painting on his face and jisung was actually behaving and painting on the paper, minho was making coffee and changbin welcomed chan in.

"what's up hyung? you look troubled."

"binnie i need to talk to you."

"of course, come here."

chan and changbin went to the beds, sitting down as jae came out of the bathroom.

"hello chan."

"hi jae."

"what's going on hyung?"

"you know when felix got... you know."

"yeah?"

"well, while it was happening, jeongin and seungmin couldn't cope with the stress, and they both developed a littlespace."

"okay..." changbin hummed in thought.

"what're you thinking about?" chan asked nervously.

"i'm thinking about why they aren't here having a playdate."

chan breathed out in relief.

"they refused to let us tell you as they're scared you'll think they're copying felix, both of their headspaces are unhealthy, they can't relax, they just cry and cling to us, we need help."

"felix, come here."

felix got up and waddled over, looking at changbin.

"do you want a bigger playdate?"

felix's eyes lit up and he nodded, then looked at chan, his eyes seeming to sparkle.

"innie? and minnie??"

"they're littles too baby."

felix squealed and ran off to tell jisung. changbin turned back to chan.

"tell you what, give minho and i about twenty minutes, we have dino nuggets, spaghetti hoops and a blanket fort under construction, we have dress up, we have paint, we have coloring, stickers and glitter, we have plushies, we have fairy lights, we have blankets and we have gummies, get all the babies together and we will have a legendary playdate."

"you are a lifesaver, thank you so much binnie."

changbin smiled and nodded.

"anytime hyung, no little should be sad, see you soon."

=====