Chapter 6

changbin walked down the hall of the dorm, with felix holding onto his hand, he was heading for jisung and minho's room, he really only needed milk, but felix refused to let him go without him.

changbin knocked on their door, hearing a faint 'come in'.

he opened the door and instantly covered his nose, minho left the bathroom in just sweats, still shirtless.

"jesus min, this room smells like cum and sweat."

"well, i wouldn't expect sex to smell like flowers." minho chuckled in response.

changbin rolled his eyes and squeezed felix's hand.

felix recognised the smell, partly from haneul, partly from changbin, he felt his lip tremble as he breathed, but he pushed those thoughts away, and remembered the time when this scent would be lingering in their own room, calming him down, and to ensure that he was okay, he hugged changbin, burying his face in his boyfriend's neck, breathing in his scent.

there was something about changbin's smell that changed everything, it was strong, but soft, sweet, but masculine, he knew he could never need a scent more than changbin's, it made his head feel light, but at the same time, it cleared his mind, it made his body feel hot, but calmed him down, he just wanted it all the time, and it was all felix could think about when he was stuck with haneul, was how much he wanted to inhale that familiar scent, the scent he loved so much.

"so what do you need?" minho asked, stretching.

"do you happen to have milk? we ran out and felix is struggling to nap, so i was going to make him warm milk."

"oh, yeah sure, we bought two cartons so you can take a whole one."

"ji." felix interrupted.

"sungie is taking a bath right now lix."

felix pouted and nuzzled into changbin, wanting to see jisung.

minho thought felix was cute, he watched him hide his face in changbin's neck, he always thought felix was adorable, he even accidentally had an intimate dream about him once, though he would never ever admit it, it left him curious, he loved jisung more than anything, and would never even think about cheating on him, and its not like changbin would ever let minho do anything anyway, but he couldnt help it, it never helped when changbin would talk about how good of a fuck felix was.

he caved to felix's cuteness and smiled.

"babe?"

"hm?" jisung replied from the bathroom.

"lix is out here, he wants to see you."

"o-okay, can you grab me some sweats?"

minho went unto jisung's closet and grabbed some sweatpants and took them into the bathroom, he returned out and talked to changbin whilst jisung got out and dried himself off, before slipping om the sweatpants and towel drying his hair.

he walked out of the bathroom and felix smiled, and cautiously left changbin's arms, walking towards jisung, he put his arms around jisung's warm, slightly damp body in a hug.

jisung smiled and wrapped his arms around jisung too, smiling.

"hey lixie, how're you feeling?" jisung asked, rubbing his back.

felix nodded in response, making minho turn to changbin.

"still not talking?"

"no, he can say a few things."

"like?"

"can say daddy now, it progressed from da, to dada, to daddy, he says no a lot, he says ji for jisung, but thats about it."

minho glanced at felix in jisungs arms and smiled, minho grabbed a carton of milk out of their fridge, handing it to changbin before jisung jumped on his back, minho smiled and held jisung up under his thighs as changbin and felix left.

"im proud of you prince, you went to jisung without me." changbin smiled, squeezing felix's hand.

felix nodded and smiled back.

"so, i need to go to the store after your nap, i wouldve gotten milk then, but you need it to sleep, do you think you can stay with jae? or jisung?"

felix shook his head quickly, clinging tightly to changbin's hand.

"you know i will come back to you lix, and i wont be long, couldnt you stay with jae for me?"

"noooo!" he whined.

"okay, okay, you can come with me." changbin caved.

before everything that'd happened, changbin would've had felix stay with jisung and gone without him, even if he whined and pouted, but he knew it would really put a block in felix's recovery process if changbin forced him to stay with one of them whilst he went out, and it was too soon for that kind of step anyway.

they got back to the dorm and saw jae making a drink, he looked troubled, felix backhugged changbin whilst the older was making him warm milk, clinging to him, but this was something changbin was used to by now.

he glanced at jae as he poured juice into a glass.

"jae, whats wrong."

jae put on a fake smile.

"nothing."

changbin put the cup down and looked at jae fully.

"what is wrong?"

jae sighed and rubbed his head.

"just thinking."

"you mean overthinking."

jae nodded slowly, changbin felt the arms around his waist and smiled.

"how about i get felix down for his nap, then you can talk about it, i know we have had a bad past, and i think ive broken your nose on more than one occasion, but thats not the same now, you can talk about it."

jae smiled and remembered everything they had been through, if he had thought about living with changbin and felix earlier that year, he would've called himself stupid and scoffed.

changbin put milk into felix's cup, then warmed it up, putting the lid on, before taking felix to their bed and tucking him in, handing him his sippy cup before sitting on the bed next to felix, stroking his hair as he drank his drink, and his eyes got heavy.

=====
A/N
Two chapters in one day, because i love you...
❤️