Chapter 51

later that night they walked back to the hotel, felix stuck close to changbin and talked, like he used to, his voice was strained and his words were slightly slurred, but he was talking.

they got up to their room and as changbin and felix walked in, felix closed the door and turned to his fiance.

"changbin?"

"yes baby?" he smiled back.

felix moved closer and kissed him, changbin kissed him back immediately, not expecting it but more than happy to accept it, felix took changbin's hands and moved one round his waist, the other to his lower back, then moving his own arms around changbin's neck, whispering against his lips.

"make love to me, changbin."

changbin broke the kiss for a second, looking at felix.

"are you sure baby? isn't it too soon? and we don't have anything with us-"

felix shook his head and pulled a small bottle of lube out of his coat pocket.

"i'm sure, show me how much you love me, i miss the way it feels to be fully pleased, i know you miss it too, i spoke to jisung, him and minho carry it in case they do anything in public."

changbin took it and smiled a bit, kissing felix's lips for a few seconds before pulling away again.

"you top."

"what?" felix mumbled, blushing madly.

"it's been a long time, and i don't want to get too eager and hurt you, top me."

felix shook his head, looking at changbin.

"i don't want to, i trust you and i want you to top."

"you're sure? you'll tell me if it's too much?"

felix nodded, looking into changbin's eyes.

"i promise."

changbin kissed felix again, more passionately this time and felix felt like he was about to loose his virginity all over again.

changbin walked felix to the bed, the room was dimly lit by the lamps over the headboard, the curtains were open with a view of the tower from their window, it was so romantic and felix loved it.

changbin lay felix down on the bed, moving over him as they kissed deeply but gently, felix wrapped his arms around his neck. changbin rested his hand on felix's hip, kissing his boyfriend deeply as he caressed it softly.

they broke the kiss and changbin moved down to kiss along felix's jaw as the younger took a few deep breaths in attempt to calm his nerves, telling himself that this was changbin, his perfect, caring, loving fiance, nothing like haneul, he enjoyed the kisses as they trailed down his neck, making him shiver as he lay there.

changbin left gentle kisses down the younger's neck, remembering where his sweet spot was and stopping there, leaving light kisses over it, this earned him a breathy little whine from felix as he closed his eyes.

"you're so pretty, baby." changbin whispered against his skin.

felix blushed softly as he felt changbin slide his hand up his waist, slipping under felix's t-shirt, the younger boy bit his lip as he felt changbin feel up his waist, stopping near his chest, the older boy started sucking softly on his sweet spot, at the same time grazing his fingertips over felix's nipple.

felix let out a little gasp as his back arched up slightly, leaning into his hand as he whined again, his breaths speeding up as he felt his stomach get hot and his  pants tighten slightly.