Chapter 46

(seungjin smut/ice play and denial)

back at the hotel, seungmin huffed as he walked into their hotel room, followed by hyunjin, he pulled his jacket off and tossed it onto the floor, only to feel familiar arms wrap around his waist, he jumped a bit, looking down at them, then feeling a pair of lips against his neck.

seungmin melted into hyunjin's arms, immediately going weak from the gentle kisses against his neck.

he tilted his head to the side to allow hyunjin more access to his sensitive skin as his eyes fluttered closed, he took his bottom lip between his teeth and sighed as his boyfriend kissed along the nape of his neck.

after a few more kisses, he felt hyunjin pull away, and before he could turn around, his vision went black, hyunjin tied the blindfold over seungmin's eyes.

"h-hyung?" the younger boy mumbled, already getting aroused.

"mmh, trust me puppy." hyunjin replied in seungmin's ear, his lips grazing his boyfriend's neck as he spoke.

seungmin nodded and let himself be guided by hyunjin towards the bed where he was lay down, he rested his head on the pillow, unable to see what was happening.

hyunjin pulled off his shirt and bit his lip, seungmin already looked amazing, but he couldn't wait to watch him turn into a whining mess.

he climbed up onto the bed, resting his hands on seungmin's hips, he slid his hands up under the younger's shirt, squeezing his waist lightly as he looked over his body, he found him so hot even like this, he pulled seungmin's t-shirt up over his head and tossed it aside, running his fingers down the soft skin of seungmin's stomach as he leaned down, pressing light, gentle kisses along his body.

seungmin felt hyunjin's lips leave a trail of heat across his skin, he bit his lip as he got needy, his cheeks turning red.

"h-hyung."

"mmh, tell me what you want puppy."

"i-ice, please?"

hyunjin smirked, getting up from the bed, he walked across the room to the freezer, inside was a bag of ice, he picked up a bowl and put a handful of ice cubes into it.

seungmin waited for hyunjin to come back, getting impatient as he chewed on his bottom lip.

hyunjin came back over and smirked softly, climbing back up, he undid the button of seungmin's jeans and slowly pulled them down, revealing the soft, pale skin of his thighs, he tossed those aside and spread seungmin's legs for him.

"you ready puppy?"

"please." seungmin whined.

hyunjin picked up an ice cube, starting out by pressing it lightly against seungmin's thigh, the younger boy bit down on his lip and gasped gently as the cold sent little shocks through his body, hyunjin watched the reactions and smirked, moving it in little circles, slowly edging it further and further up.

seungmin let out a little whimper, spreading his legs more as he felt the ice move up his thigh, he squeezed his eyes shut under the blindfold.

hyunjin shifted up some more until the ice was leaving circles of cold water on his thighs, slowly dripping down the soft skin.

"you want to watch pup?"

seungmin nodded eagerly, knowing what hyunjin wanted to do.

hyunjin hummed and took the blindfold off him as he lay down between the younger's legs, puttiing ice cubes on top of his thighs, as they melted, cold water ran down seungmin's skin, and he got to watch hyunjin lick it off, he whined quietly as he watched, feeling himself get fully hard in the underwear hyunjin had left on, he kept watching, his hips twitching a little as he started to leak precum.