Chapter 25

changbin brought felix the things he wanted, spoiling him as best he could, before leaving that store, they headed to a toy shop where felix smiled widely, he held onto changbin's hand as they went inside and looked around, changbin pointed things out and felix ended up with a new coloring book, a new stuffie and types of crayons that he could use to draw on the tiles when he took a bath.

"are you excited for bathtime tonight now, baby bear?"

felix nodded quickly, smiling wide as they left the store.

"now, how about i pick up some chicken nuggets on the way home for dinner, hm?"

felix grinned and nodded, he was very thankful for the money changbin spent on him, they walked into the grocery store and felix insisted on pushing the cart, changbin needed a few other things, he picked up some juice for felix, some more snacks, some chicken nuggets and then soda.

they got to pay and changbin didn't notice what felix noticed, a man sat behind the counter, he was strong and attractive, he looked at felix, shooting him a smirk, changbin then noticed and instantly took the cart from felix and pulled his boyfriend into him, putting his arms around felix's waist.

felix nuzzled changbin's neck, watching him pay for their food, changbin's arm around felix was firm and obvious, and even though this man was probably taller than changbin, felix's boyfriend was a lot stronger and his stare was way more intense.

changbin payed as quickly as possible, gathering all of their bags and taking felix out of the shop.

"are you ready to go home now, prince?"

felix nodded, rubbing his stomach, he was hungry and needed a nap, changbin had to get felix home, make him something for lunch, put him down for his nap, the clean up their room, wash the dishes, clean the bathroom and fold their clothes.

nobody said being a full time caregiver would be easy, but changbin loved it, even when he had lots to do.

on the bus, felix started whining that he was hungry.

"daddy."

"yes baby, i know you're hungry."

"daddyyyy."

"bear, people are looking, hush."

"daddyyyyyyyy!"

"felix, come and sit on my lap, i can't make the bus go any faster, you need to be a good boy and sit quietly."

"good boy?"

"yes, be daddy's good boy."

felix nodded and did as he was told, sitting quietly on changbin's lap, he still whined a little, but mainly kept quiet, when they got to their stop, they walked relatively quickly back towards their dorm.

felix ran in with one of the new coloring books, plopping down on the floor in the kitchen, knowing he wasn't allowed to color in the main room where there was carpet.

"good boy, where are your pencils?"

felix waddled over to the cupboard, taking out his pack of colored pencils.

he sat back down in the kitchen, opening the book and finding one he wanted to do, he looked up at changbin.

"daddy!" he pointed at his book.

"i want to color with you baby, but i have to make your lunch then clean up."

changbin really did want to play with felix, he just had too much to do, he knew if he left it, it wouldn't get done and then there would be complaints about a messy and dirty room, and although changbin's initial image was dark and unbothered, he actually prefered a clean and tidy dorm for his baby boy.

felix pouted, not wanting to play alone.

"how about i get jisung over, im sure he will color with you."

felix perked up and nodded, jisung was essentially a big child, he loved to play with felix, changbin often got littlespace vibes from jisung anyway, he was in his element when playing with felix.

changbin pulled out his phone, dialing jisung.

"hey binnie."

"hi sung, are you busy?"

"no, me and minho hyung are bored out of our minds."

"well, lixie wants me to play with him, but i have to cook and clean, do you think you want to come over and color?"

"um, hell yes, we will be right over."

changbin chuckled.

"jiji!" felix giggled as jisung burst in.

jisung ran over and dropped next to felix, grabbing a green pen, minho followed in after, chuckling.

"hey min." changbin laughed.

"how're you bro?"

"im good, went shopping and felix is very excited about it."

"lets see."

"lixie?"

felix looked up, his tongue still poking out of the corner of his mouth from concentration, looking up at changbin.

"do you want to put on your new outfit and show your hyungs?"

jisung wasn't technically felix's hyung, but that's how he would refer to him in littlespace anyway.

felix nodded, jumping up and going for his bag, he took it into the bathroom, before his head poked round the door.

"daddy!"

"you want help, little one?"

felix nodded and changbin walked into the bathroom with him, felix wanted changbin to pick, changbin chose felix's new blue skirt, with his white sweater and a pair of white thigh highs they had also picked up, felix wanted it to be a surprise for changbin too, so changbin waited outside whilst felix changed.

changbin, minho and jisung waited in the room as felix cane out, changbin was stunned, he looked so perfect.

"oh wow baby boy, you look so beautiful!"

felix giggled and smiled widely, minho looked felix up and down, he looked good, really good, minho glanced at jisung.

"god, you in a skirt would be fucking hot."

felix giggled and grabbed jisung, pulling him into the bathroom, he picked up his black skirt, passing it to jisung.

"i dont know, lix."

felix gave him puppy eyes and jisung caved, he was wearing a black sweater, so he just slipped off his sweats, felix and jisung were about the same size, more so now that felix was putting the weight back on.

jisung managed to put the skirt on and looked in the mirror, he liked it more than he expected to, felix giggled and gave jisung a thumbs up before going for his new black thigh highs.

"those too?"

felix nodded.

"i cant say no to that smile."

=====