Chapter 28

felix was stood by the door, wearing his coat and changbin's beanie, his stuffed bunny under his arm, one hand holding the handle of his suitcase, his backpack on his back, ready to go, he was super excited and smiling uncontrollably.

"daddyyyy." he whined.

he was impatient, he wanted to see sungie and the others and go on the plane, changbin was locking up the windows and making sure they didn't forget anything.

"i know, im coming." changbin smiled, he tightened his own coat around himself and grabbed the handle to his suitcase.

"ready, bear?"

felix nodded, changbin opened the door and felix followed him out, changbin shut it, then locked it, hearing felix whine.

"whats up baby, did you forget something?"

felix shook his head, he let go of the case and pointed at changbin's hand.

"ohh, you wanna hold my hand? but your hands are full?"

felic pouted and nodded.

"here."

changbin took the stuffie and tucked it under one of the straps that held the case together.

"now bunny can have a ride and you can hold daddy's hand."

felix giggled and took changbin's hand, they walked downstairs, seeing everyone else ready, they were all smiling and excited.

"i can't wait, this is going to be so fun!" seungmin smiled.

"lets go!"

they started walking towards the gates, felix was able to stay awake and changbin figured that maybe he could get in a little more to eat and a good drink on the 45 minute train ride.

the backpack that felix was carrying was essential, it was fully packed with things for felix to play with, like colouring, drawing, books of activities, another one of his stuffies and changbin had games on his phone too, this was because the flight from korea to france was around twelve hours long, and changbin was prepared to deal with a bored, overtired, impatient, whiny little for that long.

they walked in the dark to the train station, where they only had to wait ten minutes before their train arrived, felix was smiling excitedly.

they got on the train and found seats, there was a set of four chairs either side of the centre aisle, each with a table between, the couples sat together accept jeongin who sat on chan's lap.

felix put his head on changbin's shoulder, smiling.

"are you excited, bear?"

felix nodded quickly, nuzzling changbin's shirt.

the train ride wasn't so bad, felix ate the snacks changbin had packed, when changbin yawned, felix shoved a chip in his mouth, giggling when changbin jumped.

"you sneaky bear, i didn't even notice." changbin chuckled, eating the chip.

felix also had to drink his juice because he couldn't take it on the plane, he was drinking through his juice bottle that jisung had bought him, it had a bear on it, and jisung even paid for felix's name to be put on it too, he drank like it was from his bottle that was currently packed in his case, changbin knew that the new surroundings of paris, the amount of people, the plane ride, and the new place to sleep might get overwhelming, so changbin had packed felix's baby regression things, like his paci and bottle.

felix drank down his drink, before putting the empty bottle back in his bag, he rubbed his eyes, but too excited to sleep.

changbin sat round a bit and patted his lap, it wasn't even fully for felix, he just wanted to hold his baby on his lap.

felix crawled into him, he had pulled off his coat and changbin unzipped his, felix sat on changbin's lap, his face in his neck, changbin wrapped the coat around felix's back, felix felt changbin's warm body against his and completely relaxed.

"i love you, bear."

felix looked up, he tried to say it, he tried so hard, mouthing the words, he pushed and pushed and pushed, getting frustrated with himself, he scrunched his eyes shut, his lip trembling.

changbin cupped his cheeks, kissing him softly.

"shh, it's okay bear, i know you love me too."

felix whined, looking down.

"i know you want to say it, baby bear, but i know, i know you love daddy the most, right?"

felix nodded immediately.

"dont force yourself if you're not ready yet, i will wait as long as it takes, i know you love me."

felix nodded and kissed changbin's cheek, then his other cheek, then his forehead, then the tip of his nose, then his forehead, his chin and his lips, when he stopped, he giggled when he saw a slight blush on changbin's cheeks.

he kissed changbin's neck, then his collarbone, then his shoulders, then his ears, he kissed changbin's lips over and over and over.

"i love you too." changbin smiled, kissing felix back.

"you guys, seriously." jisung smiled at them.

jisung was so thankful to changbin, felix was happier than he had ever thought he could be, he didn't think it was possible for someone to be able to care for felix the way changbin did.

changbin's days were always the same, he woke up in the morning and the first thing he did was go and make felix's breakfast, he knew that the younger's favourite was his chocolate cereal, then he would wake felix, he had felix eat his breakfast, then get dressed and ready for the day, he sometimes took felix out, when they needed to go shopping, or to see the others, then he made felix lunch, always something healthy and perfectly proportioned to make sure felix was gainning his weight again, but not weight that he didn't need to, he then spent time with felix, playing or watching movies together, he then had felix nap, and whilst felix was napping, he did all of the cleaning and cooked their dinner, when felix woke up, they ate together and then started their bedtime routine, he would bathe felix, get him changed, give him warm milk and have him in bed by 9pm where they would watch another movie together and then felix would go to bed, whilst changbin did the dishes from dinner.

every single day, he was felix's full time carer, and he never complained about how much work it was, he never told everyone how tired he was on the nights that felix had  nightmares.

changbin was too good to be true.

=====