Chapter 53

felix sat back in his seat, watching out of the corner of his eye as changbin took the seat next to him.

he was apprehensive for the flight, but he knew he would be fine with changbin next to him, it was minho sat behind them that was the problem, this time they had decided it would be best to keep jisung away from strangers. they all took their seats and fastened their seatbelts.

felix placed his elephant stuffie in his lap just for comfort, he slipped his hand into changbin's, intertwining their fingers together. the older looked over at his boyfriend, a small smile appearing on his face.

"hey binnie?"

"yes baby?"

"have you thought about our wedding at all?"

"i proposed two days ago, you want to plan it already?" he joked in reply.

"no, i was just asking." felix pouted, slapping changbin's arm playfully.

"i know, i'm joking around, have you ever thought about it?"

"no, i guess i never thought it would happen."

changbin scoffed, lifting their hands and pressing kisses to the back of felix's.

"why wouldn't it happen? you're perfect."

"no, im far from that."

changbin rolled his eyes, poking at felix's sides.

"lies, you're more than perfect."

felix let out a little giggle from the ticklish pokes at his sides, slapping his boyfriend's hand away, he smiled and leaned over, pecking changbin's lips.

"i love you binnie."

"god i've missed hearing that, i love you too lixie."

"i love you, i love you so much."

changbin smiled and pecked felix's lips lots of times.

"guys, can you not, i want a meal on the plane and you're throwing off my appetite." jisung interrupted, leaning over their chairs.

"oh shut up ji." changbin laughed.

minho's head popped up seconds later, laughing.

"he already broke one of woojin's rules."

"what?!" woojin looked up from his seat.

"he tried to get the oxygen mask out."

"for recreational use, nothing weird." jisung defended.

"how is anything to do with an oxygen mask in recreational situations not weird?"

"what was your plan for that?"

"i don't know, i would think of something."

"of course you would."

_

felix managed to stay calm as the plane took off and the flight started, he had his head on changbin's shoulder as he held his fiancé's hand.

"binnie?"

"yes baby?"

"will jae be okay?"

"i don't know, he's been on his own for a while, i feel bad for going to paris while he's trying to get through what happened."

"i-i think i miss lucas, a lot."

"i know baby, he wasn't very likable to begin with, but he became a friend."