Chapter 48

changbin and minho were sitting on the hotel bed as jisung colored with felix on the floor.

"binnie, i want to ask you something."

"sure, what's up?"

minho sighed and looked over at jisung, his boyfriend was sitting next to felix, coloring a picture of a dog, holding one of felix's stuffies, grinning wide.

"i get certain vibes from ji sometimes."

"what do you mean."

"he... he's been acting differently."

"how so?"

"he comes across as slightly off."

"get to the fucking point, dipshit." changbin laughed, hitting minho's arm.

felix and jisung's heads both popped up from the end of the bed.

"dada no!" felix scolded, giving changbin the look he thought was intimidating but changbin just found cute.

"sorry baby!" he replied.

when the others were distracted, minho started talking again.

"he started calling me daddy outside of sex, he acts like felix sometimes, he gets really clingy and cuddly, constantly needing attention, and has asked me for coloring books and plushies."

changbin hummed, looking down at the two.

"maybe he's a little."

"i was thinking that." minho replied, though he didn't look happy about it.

"you don't look pleased by that."

"i don't know if i want him to be a little."

changbin was very surprised, minho was really good with lixie and seemed to get along well with his littlespace.

"why's that?"

"i just... i don't know."

"you want a normal relationship, you don't want to have that much responsibility?"

"it's not that, it's just..."

little did they know, jisung heard every word, he had put down his coloring pencil and gripped the stuffie with unnecessary force as his little heart dropped.

'really clingy'

'constantly needing attention'

he teared up, his lip trembling as he sat there, not able to move, he tried to come out of the littlespace he had been hiding for years, being with felix made it easy to hide, it just came across like he was just playing woth his friend, he had gradually started dropping hints to minho, wanting what felix had, and thinking minho would want that too, he shoved his face in the stuffie, letting tears slip as he small fingers trembled.

felix looked up, his face contorting into worry, jisung had never told him he was a little too, he never needed to, felix could tell, he shifted closer.

"j-jiji? sad?"

jisung looked up from the stuffie, tears running down his puffy cheeks.

"m-my daddy no want me." he whispered, feeling more tears fall.

felix jutted his lip out, he couldn't imagine what it must feel like, he pulled jisung closer and hugged him.

jisung cried silently, whispering against felix's shoulder.

"lixie, i can't be little no more, or daddy leave me." he whimpered, rubbing one eye.

felix wanted to comfort him, but he couldn't speak, he just held jisung, the thought of jisung having to force himself to stay out of his happy place to keep minho, and loosing the only friend who properly understood him, making him tear up.