Chapter 22

chan watched woojin's face as he tugged at the shorts he was wearing, woojin bit his lip and watched as jeongin was leaving little kisses and bites on woojin's thighs.

chan pulled down the shorts just enough to allow them access to woojin's erection.

"everyone is here, couldn't we go to our room?" woojin breathed.

jeongin shut him up by running his fingers over woojin's slit, watching precum leak from it, allowing them to spread it down woojin's length, the oldest male breathed heavily as jeongin leant up to put the tip in his mouth, seductively licking up the precum as chan took the base into his hand, twisting.

woojin muffled a groan by biting his lips, jeongin pressed his lips around woojin's tip, humming against it.

"oh my god." woojin scrunched his eyes shut, his hand threading through chan's hair.

"do you think you can keep quiet, hyung?" chan asked with a smirk.

woojin was about to reply when jeongin moved his lips away and spat on woojin's dick, he looked so dirty and lewd it made woojin throb.

he replied with a hard breath, biting his lip harder.

"hyung tastes so good." jeongin breathed, spreading it around more.

"show him how much you love it, innie."

jeongin took woojin into his mouth, starting to bob his head up and down, twisting his hand at the base.

"doesn't he look good like this, hyung? he loves making you feel good."

woojin let out another muffled groan after putting his hand over his mouth when chan moved jeongin's hand and replaced it with his mouth, licking and sucking on the base, woojin pulled chan's hair.

"f-fuck!" woojin groaned under his hand.

jeongin started drooling all over woojin, giving him pornstar style head, woojin couldn't handle it, he threw his head back, his hand struggling to conceal his sounds, woojin grabbed the blanket and bit down on it, gripping chan's hair in one hand, the pillow in the other, jeongin was loving giving his boyfriend messy head like this, and every time he had to pull off to breathe, chan was there to lick everything up after, god, woojin was so lucky.

"holy shit, oh god." woojin mumbled through the sheets.

when both chan and jeongin started swirling their tongues on woojin's tip he was pretty sure he had died and gone to heaven, chan's hand was pumping him fast as their tongues met each other between stimulating their hyung's head, when jeongin's thumb replaced their mouths on woojin's tip as chan kept stroking him, woojin got to watch as jeongin and chan started messily making out, more tongue than lips in general, woojin felt himself get close, watching his boyfriends tongue each other.

"oh fuck, close." woojin threw his head back again and moaned.

jeongin started to bob his head on woojin, getting messy all over again, his eyes rolling back making woojin moan again.

jeongin moved faster, hallowing his cheeks and flattening his tongue.

"ah! gonna cum!"

jeongin kept the tip in his mouth and pumped woojin fast, sending him into his high, biting down hard on the blanket, cumming into jeongin's mouth.

white hot heat flew through woojin's body, he bit down harder his back even arching slightly, they rode out their boyfriend's orgasm, stroking him until he got sensitive.

jeongin kept the cum in his mouth, swirling it around before chan grabbed his neck, pushing their lips together, woojin got to watch the two pass his cum between each other, messily making out as the liquid ran down their lips and chins, landing on woojin's thighs, chan and jeongin cleaned up all of the release from each other's faces before going down to lick the rest of woojin.

the oldest was completely out of it, in a post orgasm daze, the two pulled his shorts back up, wiping their mouths before laying back down to cuddle up either side of their boyfriend.

"h-holy shit, what was that for?"

"umm, i don't remember, it was jeongin's idea."

"good fucking idea." woojin panted.

"did you like watching us share your cum, hyung?"

"it honestly almost got me hard again."

"maybe we should do that more often." jeongin giggled, lifting his head to look at chan.

"please!" woojin breathed, closing his eyes.

"we love you, hyung."

"i love you both too."

jeongin pouted his lips, woojin leaning in to kiss them, his hand petting chan's hair, jeongin laid his head back down and woojin turned his head to kiss chan softly.

they cuddled up to each other, feeling relaxed, all of them satisfied, especially woojin.

"how was that hyung?" seungmin giggled, sitting up.

jeongin blushed hard and hid his face.

"you heard that?"

"and saw it."

"you perv."

"tell that to the exhibitionists over here."

"go to sleep minnie." woojin chuckled.

seungmin resumed his place, being spooned by hyunjin, closing his eyes.

felix stirred and changbin kissed his forehead, having heard everything too, he chuckled at how shameless they were and continued to leave gentle, relaxing kisses all over felix's face, rubbing his back and petting his hair.

he just wished he could hear felix tell him he loved him, thats what he missed the most, hearing felix say 'i love you', he missed the cute things felix would say.

"daddy tiger."

"i have the bestest daddy ever."

"binnie's soft."

"daddy's handsome."

"i love you."

he sighed and only hoped he could hear those things again soon, preferably very soon.

=====