Chapter 35

it had been a while and they definitely missed their bus, felix was especially clingy now, the others offered to carry their bags so that changbin could carry felix on his back, felix was exhausted from lack of sleep and his eyes drooped as he was carried, and he eventually fell asleep, his face in changbin's neck, jisung was walking next to changbin, and could now properly see how tired changbin was.

"you're exhausted, aren't you?"

changin didn't reply, he was paler than normal with dark circles around his eyes.

"binnie?"

changbin sighed, trying not to think about it.

"y-yeah, i'm struggling."

"you don't mean you're going to give up on him, right?"

"what?! no! absolutely not! i don't think i could live without him, it's just, it doesn't feel like a relationship anymore, i miss felix so much, and it's not because i don't have sex with him, although i miss it, it's just not the same."

jisung nodded, understanding.

"you haven't seen felix's big side since he got taken, have you?"

"no, i miss him, but i love this little baby so fucking much, it hurts when i try to comprehend it, im never giving up on him, it's just hard, especially now, im so desperate to rest, but i have things to do when we get back, and i don't think i can." changbin teared up a little, struggling to cope with the amount of work he had to do.

felix's lip quivered and he struggled to get down from changbin's back, changbin was taken by surprise and put him down, felix walked round in front of changbin, tearing up too.

"s-sorry daddy."

changbin opened his arms, smiling softly and felix hugged him, burying his face in changbin's neck he felt himself lift a little bit, to a slightly older age, feeling a better understanding of how hard it must be for changbin sometimes.

"don't say sorry to me baby boy, it isn't your fault, don't think i don't love you or want you any less, you're my little boy, i love you so much, daddy will always love his baby bear, no matter how tired or exhausted i am, i will never give up on you, or get tired of you, ive told you before, if i wasn't ready to stay with you for the rest of my life, i wouldn't have asked you to be the first and last boyfriend i ever had, i want to care for you, you're such a good boy, it's me that should be sorry, i shouldn't have ignored you, i wasn't thinking, im sorry love."

felix sniffled and nodded, leaving kisses on the bite marks on changbin's neck, he kept doing that and changbin glanced up at jisung who mouthed to him.

"how does that not turn you on?"

changbin shrugged and kept rubbing felix's back whilst he did it.

once felix was calm, they kept walking, changbin holding felix's and and felix trying hard not to think about the flashback.

they got to the bus stop and felix stayed close to changbin, getting them and their cases on the bus.

the bus started and they were taken to a big hotel, it wasn't very fancy, but it looked nice, they checked in before they finally headed for their rooms, they were right next to each other which was great and changbin unlocked their room, it was so much nicer than they expected, they had a double bed with lamps either side that changed the lighting, they had a closet, a bathroom and a desk, they put down their cases and changbin pulled felix into him, and they flopped down on the bed, what was morning back home, was getting into the evening in paris, which is why they decided to catch that flight so that they would be tired at paris' nightime.

felix looked up at changbin and whined softly.

"daddy?"

"yes baby?"

felix signed sleep.

"yes bear, you can sleep now."

"noooo, daddy."

"i can't baby, i have to unpa-"

felix shut changbin up by kissing him, changbin smiled and kissed him back, but changbin was not expecting it when felix pulled away and pointed at the headboard of the bed, changbin nodded and shifted up the bed, sitting up against the headboard, felix got up on the bed and sat on changbin's lap, changbin was shocked and confused, he could almost see felix, not his little lixie, he was so surprised, was felix initiating sexual activity?

"baby? what're you doing?" changbin asked, a little confused.

felix kissed him again, changbin. immediately kissed him back, cupping his cheeks, when felix and changbin got into the hotel room, felix hadn't said anything, but the hot feeling from the plane had come back, he didn't feel as regressed, or, as regressed as normal, changbin didn't take this in a sexual way until felix tilted his head and deepened the kiss, changbin was surprised, but returned it, felix took changbin's hands which had been glued to his sides, not knowing what to do, and put them on his hips.

felix shocked changbin further when he gently took changbin's lip between his teeth and started softly sucking on it, changbin didn't want to make a move, in case he scared felix, or he was taking it the wrong way, but there wasn't very many ways to take this, felix felt weird, kissing changbin like this felt right, it felt good, he had his hands on changbin's shoulders, he pushed the memory of the pain of when haneul would use him out of his mind.

he ran his tongue along changbin's lip, trying to deepen it, changbin took a breath and parted his lips, felix moved his tongue into changbin's mouth and slid his hands up the back of his boyfriend's neck and into his hair, he was enjoying this, until he felt himself start slipping again, he got memories back and couldn't help but pull away, not feeling as comfortable anymore.

changbin looked him in the eye and saw his little bear again, he smiled softly annd cupped felix's cheeks, gently kissing his forehead.

"you did good baby boy, im proud of you."

felix blushed hard and hid his face in changbin's neck, quite proud of himself.

=====