Chapter 5

minho reluctantly pulled his lips away from jisung's.

"god, i love you."

jisung smiled, pulling minho back down to kiss him, they had gotten back to their dorm room and tore each other's clothes off, getting into bed together, and now they were just gently kissing each other.

jisung was melting against minho's lips, he loved nothing more than to kiss his boyfriend, it felt so passionate and emotional, and minho felt the same, jisung was so caught up in their kiss, that he didn't even notice what minho's hand was doing until he felt something rub against his entrance, he tensed up.

"shh, baby relax." minho soothed, not even disconnecting their lips to speak.

jisung realised that it was just minho's finger and relaxed, going back to kissing minho.

minho slipped his finger inside jisung, he knew his boyfriend didn't need much prep, since they were always on at each other, his finger entered jisung easily, and he loved the cute little sigh that left jisung as he did.

he knew jisung loved it when minho talked erotically to him, so he leant down to jisung's ear.

"you look so beautiful babydoll."

jisung bit his lip and let his head fall back against the pillow, sighing softly as minho pushed deeper and deeper into him, as he started to pull back out he slipped a second finger in, making jisung feel more full than before.

"m-more hyung, p-please." jisung mumbled, his head back, his eyes closed and his face flushed red.

"you want more sungie?"

"p-please."

minho pushed his two fingers all the way inside jisung, making his boyfriend moan softly and arch his back, minho curled his fingers, hitting jisung's prostate straight away, since he knew exactly where it was, jisung let out another breathy moan, slipping his hand up to minho's hair, tugging softly on it, before pulling him down to kiss him.

"i love the way your moans sound babydoll." minho mumbled against jisung's lips.

jisung let out a little moan, getting impatient, minho smiled and started to pull his fingers out of jisung, making him whine.

minho pulled away from the kiss, taking in how jisung looked below him, moving his hands up and down his boyfriend's body, before reaching into the drawer for a bottle of lube, since he didn't want to hurt jisung.

he poured some into his hand, stroking himself to prepare him for jisung as he let out a sharp breath at the hot feeling of pleasure.

he then wiped his hand on a discarded t-shirt on the floor, once they were both ready, he rubbed his tip against jisung's hole, making him whine and push back, before minho slowly pushed in.

jisung let out a satisfied moan, wrapping his legs around minho's waist.

"o-oh god." jisung moaned, tugging on minho's hair.

"mmh, you feel amazing babydoll." minho groaned, grabbing jisung's wrists and moving them above his head.

minho started to thrust straight away, trying to be gentle as jisung adjusted to the burn of the stretch and soon enough, he was only feeling the intense pleasure minho gave him.

jisung rolled his hips in time with minho's thrusts, feeling his boyfriend speed up, groaning right in his ear.

minho's sounds right in his ear was more than euphoric, he rolled his hips as minho came down to bite and suck on his neck, in a hungry, yet loving way.

jisung let out soft moans, tipping his head to the side, he felt minho speed up slightly, kissing up his neck to his jawline, biting softly on it, jisung wanted to kiss him, he turned his head, connecting their lips together, their kiss was full of lip biting and sucking on each other's tongues and it was jisung's favourite type of kiss.

"you're so sexy baby, so good for me."

jisung let out another lewd moan, making minho groan softly against his lips, minho moved both of jisung's hands into one of his, and used his free hand to grip jisung's waist.

"o-oh fuck hyung, feels so g-good." jisung whined, his back arching into minho.

minho started to slow down, pulling out.

"n-no, don't stop." jisung whimpered, his hands still above his head.

minho leant down and pecked his lips.

"lay on your stomach baby."

he let go of jisung's hands and watched him do as he was told, making him smirk, he lifted jisung's hips and placed a pillow under them to keep them slightly elevated for him.

he pressed himself back into jisung, holding his slim waist as he started thrusting into jisung again, he listened to his babydoll moaning and gripping the sheets by his head as he trembled.

minho leant forward, covering the back of jisung's neck in little kisses and bites, jisung tipped his head to allow minho to kiss the sides of his neck.

"feel good babydoll?" he asked, adopting a seductive tone.

"Mmh, f-feels amazing h-hyung."

minho started thrusting harder, fucking into jisung at a fast pace as jisung bit down on the sheets, rocking his hips back as he felt minho rub his hips.

"mmhn, c-close hyung." jisung whined, feeling heat spread through his body.

minho felt his high coming too as he started angling his hips up to find jisung's prostate and he knew he found it when a high pitched, whiny moan left his lips and he arched, gripping the sheets in fists.

"o-oh my god! so so close." jisung whimpered.

minho thrusted continuously until he felt jisung's legs shake and a loud moan come from his lips as his back arched, he released onto the pillow, his high taking over his whole body as he rolled his eyes, trembling.

the sounds of his moans sent minho over the edge and he stopped thrusting, burying his cock deep inside jisung to release into him, jisung tightened around him from the aftermath of his high as minho threw his head back, groaning loudly.

"oh god baby!" minho growled, riding out his high.

once they were both satisfied, minho pulled out of a shaky, whimpering jisung before picking him up in his arms, and putting him on the other bed, he kissed jisung's lips softly before smiling at him, stroking his hair.

"i love you jisung." he smiled, kissing jisung's forehead.

"i love you too."

=====
A/N

for the thirsty minsung stans
❤️