Chapter 2

the interview was near enough torture, he had to look at the photos taken of felix's body, and asked horrible questions.

"did you whip felix?"

"no! i would never!"

"did you carve that word into his thigh?"

"i did not touch him with a knife."

even the thought that someone believed that changbin would do that was painful, endless questions drew countless tears from him until finally, finally, the interview finished.

"seo changbin, from what we gather, your past record and your relationship with felix, we don't see it necessary for a court case, you are dropped of charges."

changbin started sobbing again, desperate to see felix.

"p-please, i need to go to him."

one of the officers allowed changbin to be driven back to the hospital, his leg tapped all the way there and the second the car pulled up, he dove out and sprinted in, seeing the familiar bitch at the front desk as he ran for felix's room, he felt like his heart was pounding out of his chest, he pushed the door open, locking eyes with felix.

"daddy!"

changbin smiled, opening his arms and walking towards felix who managed to say his name, his baby started to cry as he closed his arms around him, he got up onto the bed, holding felix in his arms.

"shh, im here now baby, don't cry, daddy's here." he whispered.

he fell in love with the feeling of felix in his arms after the time he couldn't hold him, he rocked felix in his arms, stroking his hair and kissing his forehead.

"im not in trouble baby, i don't have to leave again, im not leaving your side, okay puppy?"

felix nodded, nuzzling closer to changbin.

changbin leant down and pecked felix's lips over and over, felix was very worked up but gradually started to calm down, felix then reached for his book, scribbling something.

'daddy, sing to me'

"im not much of a singer baby."

felix remembered the face, he looked up at changbin, tilted his brows into a sad expression, widened his eyes and jutted his bottom lip out, making it tremble, the ultimate puppy eyes that made changbin melt every time.

"how can i say no to that face?" changbin cooed, kissing his lips again.

changbin lay back, pulling felix down and cuddling the small boy close, taking a deep breath, before singing the only song that he could think of for felix.

you are my sunshine,
my only sunshine,
you make me happy,
when skies are grey,
you'll never know dear,
how much i love you,
please don't take my sunshine away.

felix smiled softly as he cuddled closer to changbin, nuzzling his shirt, he listened to the lyrics, believing every word of it, he closed his eyes as changbin sang it again, his body calming down as he inhaled the scent of the person he loved more than anything.

__

changbin woke up, still on the hospital bed, felix was cuddled into him, and he just smiled, pulling him closer, he decided to stay awake, because he knew felix needed sleep, but he would have one of his nightmares soon and he needed to be able to wake him.

he started to gentle rock felix in his arms, humming quietly, feeling the sleeping baby relax into him more, taking a deep breath, changbin hoped that this would stop felix from having a nightmare.

the door opened and nurse kae entered with her tray, smiling widely at changbin.

"im so glad you're back, you are back for good, right?"

"yes, the interview was horrible, they actually thought that i did this."

"rediculous, do you know who actually did do it?"

"yes, felix's ex, he tried to kill me twice, my baby wouldn't be here if i hadn't have got to him when i did."

"so im assuming you two are together then?"

"yes, and i love him more than anything in the world."

"that is adorable, im going to need to wake him, he needs treatment on those whip marks."

"will it hurt?"

"im not going to lie, yes, it stings quite a bit."

"right, this could be interesting, let me wake him."

changbin pulled felix closer, kissing his forehead and rubbing his back.

"baby? i need you to wake up prince."

he stirred and whined, cuddling closer to changbin.

"i know you wanna sleep kitten, but you need to have treatment, and i need you to be my strong boy okay?"

felix woke up a bit, looking at nurse kae, he looked at the equipment on the tray and clung to changbin, familiar with a syringe, haneul was fucking disgusting.

"i know its scary, but do you want those nasty marks to go away? then you can wear your cropped shirts again, remember how pretty you look?"

felix nodded, wanting to look pretty, he straddled changbin's lap, burying his face in his shirt as changbin lifted the hospital gown to let nurse kae treat the wounds.

he bit his lip as he felt the nurse rest her hand on his lower back.

"okay felix, this might sting a bit love."

she pressed the ointment soaked cotton onto one of the whip cuts and felix yelped, clawing at changbin's neck, making him hiss but he sucked it up, moving his hands to hold them.

"shhhh , its okay, you're so brave prince."

he just whined and cried some more as he clung to changbin, feeling the nurse clean the wounds.

"look at you, so brave baby boy, daddy is so proud of you." changbin whispered so the nurse couldn't hear.

felix bit changbin's shirt, wanting it to go away.

"no, no, no da."

changbin could tell he wanted it to stop, but he knew felix had to have it done.

"i know it hurts baby, but can you keep being my brave boy, just a little longer?"

felix whined and nodded biting changbin's shoulder, felix didn't mean to hurt him, but he couldn't stop himself, changbin winced silently, but ignored it as he watched nurse kae try to be gentle.

=====