Chapter 62

A/N
i didn't get chance to proof read this, im sorry :(

felix held onto changbin's hand, looking around as they walked, jisung was walking with minho right behind them as they made their way towards the mall, felix was excited, he always loved going to the mall as he knew he got something new if he behaved.

jisung however hated going to the mall, purely because it took so long and he just wanted to go home. felix smiled big as they got to the bus stop, wrapping his arms around changbin's neck, hugging him tightly.

"aw, i love your hugs kitten." changbin smiled, hugging felix's waist.

"do i get hugs sungie?" minho asked with a pout.

jisung smiled big and hugged minho.

"thank you babydoll." he smiled, returning the hug immediately.

felix got excited when the bus came, tugging on changbin's arm, they got on and paid for the tickets, then going to get the seats at the back of the bus, felix leaned against changbin, nuzzling against his shoulder with a happy look on his face.

felix wafched out of the window, babbling happily to jisung about what they could see while minho and changbin tried to figure out which store to start at. when the bus got there, they got off looking around.

felix stayed close to changbin as there were a lot of people around, he held onto changbin's arm, looking at the different people.

jisung however didn't seem to be concerned about the people around, he was busy trying to waddle off into the crowd as minho fought to keep him close.

they started walking towards the first store, going inside and changbin headed for where he needed, keeping felix's hand in his.

"what do chu need dada?"

"i need jeans baby, i don't have many good pairs left."

felix nodded and watched contently as changbin browsed, before deciding on a style he liked, he started looking for his size.

"here we go." changbin smiled, pulling out a pair that would fit him.

"go try them on binnie." minho smiled, holding jisung's hand.

"lixie can you stay with minho hyung?"

felix immediately got a look of concern on his face, tightening his grip on changbin's arm and let out a little whine.

"hey hey, it's okay, stay with me kitten its okay." changbin replied quickly, pulling him in for a hug.

felix nuzzled against his neck, staying close to him.

changbin took felix to the changing rooms, going into a little individual room withh him. felix sat down on the floor, crossing his legs and smiling. changbin smiled too and started unbuttoning his pants, facing away from felix, looking in the mirror.

felix blushed a bit and watched him, playing with the hem of his skirt. changbin took his pants down, slipping them off his feet as he grabbed the jeans he picked up.

as he began to put them on, felix couldn't help but look at his thighs, his cheeks turning pink.

"you okay baby?" changbin asked, pulling the black denim over his thighs.

felix nodded shyly, smiling to himself.

when the jeans were on, felix stared again, the jeans hugged his thighs perfectly, outlining the shape of the muscle going down his leg, really emphasising how buult his body was.

"what do you think lixie?"

"i love them!" he smiled big, standing up.

changbin smiled too, pulling felix in front of him, he hugged felix's waist from behind, looking in the mirror.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

"you look so pretty today baby."

"i do?"

"mhm, absolutely stunning."

felix blushed and hid his face shyly.

"th-thank you."

changbin could tell that felix had slipped out of his headspace a little, he smiled at the sight of them together.

"you know, when we get back into classes, people are going to see a completely different side to me."

"cause i turned you soft?"

"yeah, you did." changbin chuckled softly, kissing felix's cheek.

felix giggled and sat back down while changbin changed into his previous outfit, they eventually left the room, back into the main store, finding minho and jisung looking at t-shirts. they went to the checkout now that changbin had his jeans and jisung had a very oversized white shirt.

they all paid for their things before leaving the store, they continued to go to the stores they needed.

=====