Chapter 14

the first act was clowns, two of them, they were messing around with buckets of water, fake props that looked like real items, they were pretending to hit eachother with things, or fall over, and felix couldnt stop laughing, neither could changbin, or any of the others, felix was still holding changbin's hand, watching the act.

changbin couldn't stop staring at felix, he looked so cute when he giggled.

felix was disappointed when the clowns had to go, but was excited for the next act, the next people to come out was a woman, she was dressed in what looked like it could be lingere and it made felix's eyes widen, a rope dropped from the top of the tent, and she put her foot through it, holding on to it as they lifted her, felix was already amazed.

they lifted her up, and she let go of the rope, seating herself on another one, that was more like a swing, exciting music started to play and she held onto either side of the rope, standing up, then starting to swing it back and forth.

all of them were in awe, it was so amazing, but it was even more amazing when she started wrapping it around her ankles and let go, falling forwards and swinging by her feet.

that wasn't the only act that had felix on the edge of his seat, there were two acrobats, doing impressive tricks, there was the man from outside, flipping the object between two sticks, there was a woman who was dangling from the top of the tent on some long silk, doing graceful tricks on it.

another act was a man in a tight costume, and dark makeup on his face, who walked into the ring, and got up onto a table, some eerie music started and felix was already hooked, he let out a partly horrified, a partly impressed gasp when this man arched backwards and his head appeared against between his legs, he was literally bent round like a ring.

"oh my god!" changbin mumbled, looking at this man with some serious concern for his back.

the man could do a split, and other flexibility tricks, but when he lifted his leg and held it up, jisung openely said.

"do you think he has balls? it doesnt look like it."

"jisung! shut up!" changbin laughed, hoping nobody heard, watching minho try to breathe through laughter.

the rest of the acts were just as amazing, and by the time it was over, felix was whining, wanting it to start again.

"wasnt that so good lix?"

felix nodded, but pouted.

"i know you enjoyed it lixie, there isnt anything else, we have to go."

felix huffed and let changbin lead him out, when they left the tent, felix perked up a bit at the idea of getting lunch, there was a diner near them, so they went into it and sat down, when the waiter came to take their orders, felix's demeanor changed.

the waiter was a relatively young boy, about their age, he was small and slim, like felix, and he was cute too, and i bet a table with slightly older, strong men sat around it was a dream come true for him, especially changbin who had his strong arms and thighs out because of his tank top and ripped jeans.

felix let out a growl, shocking changbin, who didnt even know he could do that.

he looked at felix, then the waiter, before rolling his eyes and sitting back, allowing felix to cuddle into his side and changbin put his hand on felix's thigh, but it wasnt just felix, all of the younger of the group cuddled into their boyfriends protectively, especially jeongin who had two to claim.

woojin and chan smiled at jeongin being protective and woojin put his arms around jeongin's waist, and chan picked up jeongin's legs, putting them over his lap, seungmin put his head on hyunjin's shoulder, and jisung flat out sat on minho's lap.

the waiter just took their orders, and left, changbin looked around at his friends, who all had their boyfriends clinging to them.

"do they realise that we would never even look at another boy, not when we have these asses." chan smiled, putting his hand on jeongin's thigh.

felix looked at changbin.

"he is nothing compared to my baby bear."

felix smiled and kissed changbin, feeling warm in his stomach.

"daddy bear." he mumbled against changbin's lips.

changbin smiled too, pulling away and pressing little, ticklish kisses, all over felix's face and neck as his boyfriend giggled.

"do you know my favourite place to kiss?"

felix shook his head.

"right here."

he kissed the tip of felix's nose, drawing an adorable blush from felix's cheeks.

"well, my favourite place is your thighs, they're so pretty."

felix blushed harder and giggled.

"wheres your favourite place, baby?" changbin asked, knowing the answer

felix immediately poked changbin's lips with one finger, but then changbin's toned stomach, it was a comfort thing for felix, changbin had always been able to tell if felix wasn't completely okay if he randomly, in public, slipped his hands under changbin's shirt and put his face in the older's neck to breathe in his scent, and that alone, calmed felix completely.

"you want to put your hand there, so you dont worry when he brings our food?"

felix nodded, glancing at the waiter, changbin took felix's hand and guided it under his shirt, letting felix feel changbin's abs.

"is that better?"

felix hummed and nodded again, and surely enough, the waiter bought them their food, taking another good look at the older men of the group, then noticing where felix's hand was, where seungmin's head was, where jeongin's legs were, and jisung sitting on top of minho was hard to miss, he ignored them and bought the food over, and changbin noticed felix's eyes never leave this boy.

"you're fine baby bear, i have no interest in him, only my boy."

felix nodded and was able to ignore him better with changbin's comfort, and his abs, stopping his jealousy.

=====