Chapter 44

once the group had paid and were on the boat, felix was giggling happily, he held his baby bear under one arm and changbin's hand at the same time, they went up to the top of the boat, finding the seats they wanted there, felix looked out over the water as the boat rocked a little, it was very hot that day and felix had red cheeks that changbin found adorable.

"dada?" 

"yes bear?"

felix pointed at the water and pouted.

"we should be leaving soon baby."

felix nodded happily, liking how changbin could literally read his mind like that, he rested his head on changbin's shoulder and smiled, content with where he was in his life right now, changbin looked around a little.

"baby, look over there."

felix turned his head in that direction and gasped, smiling happily.

"wow!" he breathed, looking up at the eiffel tower in the distance, he wiggled in his seat happily, looking up at it, tugging on changbin's arm.

changbin looked at felix's happy face and it made him smile, he often thought back to the way felix looked when he found him after being with haneul, and every time he thinks of the way he looked, it broke his heart, he never wanted to see felix in a state like that ever again, he saw felix now and felt a sense of pride, he was happy and healthy, he had put weight back on and his scars had healed perfectly, they were still there, but it made him so happy that felix was proud of them, he liked to call them his battle scars, he saw how much felix had improved and he felt happy that it was because of him, hes the one that helped felix improve so much, hes the one that stops him crying, hes the one that makes him feel beautiful and hes the one that makes felix feel safe and loved.

changbin felt like the only thing he ever wanted in his life, he never thoughtthat he could love anyone the same, he regretted the way he used to sleep around with people, he remembered how felix had givien him his virginity and he wished that he had given his to felix, he didn't even remember his first time, he always figured he must've been drunk or high at the time, he had always been wreckless and unbothered, and the others loved to say that felix had domesticated him. 

soon after getting on the boat, it started and they began to move, felix squealed happily as the boat moved and all minho could do was not look down, felix looked out over the water, his smile never fading as he clapped happily.

seungmin got out his camera and started taking pictures as well as hyunjin, enjoying the moment together as they sat close to each other, loving the view of the water.

"it's so pretty!" seungmin smiled as he watched the water.

"not as pretty as my puppy."

seungmin's cheeks turned pink as he turned his head to look at hyunjin smiling from the unexpected compliment.

hyunjin just admired him, he was so cute without even trying.

"i love you."

"i love you too." hyunjin smiled at the love of his life.

seungmin leant back against hyunjin and smiled softly, enjoying the view again.

jeongin was sat on chan and woojin's laps, enjoying the view too as he hummed a quiet tune.

"hey baby?"

jeongin and chan looked at woojin.

"hm?"

"do you know how much i love you both?"

the younger two looked at each other and smiled.

"yes, we do."

woojin smiled more.

"why do you ask hyung?"

"i don't know, i just felt the need for you both to know that i love you so much."

jeongin giggled and blushed and chan smiled brightly.

"we love you too hyung."

woojin smiled too and pecked chan's lips, then jeongin's.

whilst everyone else was enjoying the romantic atmosphere of paris, minho was trying not to look down over the side of the boat, jisung was enjoying the water and the view whilst holding minho's hand, giggling as his boyfriend complained.

"we're too high!" minho mumbled.

"hyung, it isn't that high up, and we are completely safe, just look." jisung giggled, trying to convince his boyfriend that everything was fine.

jisung leant against him as he looked out over the water, humming quietly to himself as he watched the buildings go by, minho could just sit with jisung and try to calm himself.

felix was unable to stop looking up and around at the amazing buildings of paris, pointing things out as changbin just watched and smiled, humming in agreement as he enjoyed the scenery too, smiling happily.

"do you like paris baby bear?"

felix nodded eagerly and pointed at another building as changbin smiled and coninued to watch felix be almost unbearably adorable.

"pretty!" felix squealed, looking down at the water.

"you're pretty too baby."

felix blushed and giggled, then turned to face changbin, cupping his cheeks.

"dada pretty."

"i'm pretty?" changbin asked with a smile.

felix nodded eagerly and squished changbin's cheeks, pushing his lips up into a pout then pecking them. changbin smiled more and pecked felix's lips over and over again.

"dada?"

"yes baby?"

"pretty!"

"me or you?"

"yes!"

"okay then bear." changbin chuckled.

felix giggled and snuggled into his side, sighing contently. changbin wrapped his arms around felix and hummed softly enjoying the affection.

=====