Chapter 42

felix put his hands on changbin's shoulders as he sat there, making him wince.

"a-ah baby, don't touch this arm, still sore." he mumbled quickly.

felix moved his hand and leant down to kiss it gently as changbin did that when he was hurt.

changbin smiled softly and held felix close to him, smiling up at him.

"do you remember the plan for day one, baby?"

felix shook his head, changbin had told him before, but that didn't necessarily mean he was listening.

"we are going on a boat today, down one of the paris rivers."

felix gasped and clapped his hands together.

"i'm so excited." jeongin giggled.

woojin smiled at him, woojin and chan were sat together and jeongin was sat next to chan, whenever jeongin spoke, especially when he laughed, it lit up their eyes.

"hyung?" jeongin asked.

he then recieved eight people's responses.

"i meant out of my boyfriends." he giggled.

"which of us do you mean?"

"both of you."

"yes?" they both replied together.

"can i sit in your laps on the boat?"

"that depends." chan mumbled.

"on what?"

"last time when we rode the train and you sat on our laps, you left us both with boners from your "i'm just getting comfortable", so if you intend to grind on us, then no."

jeongin blushed hard as he had said it so openely.

"i-i wont..." he mumbled, hiding his face.

changbin chuckled and looked at felix.

"i don't have to worry about that, do i baby? because you're a good boy, aren't you?"

felix blushed a little and nodded, he loved being praised.

"and i never need to scold you because you behave for daddy, right baby bear?"

felix nodded happily, he knew he was a good boy, and he tried very hard to keep it that way.

"look how pretty you are," changbin cupped his cheeks "my beautiful boy, hm?"

felix melted and buried his face in changbin's neck, smiling and blushing madly.

minho was smiling at them with jisung.

"binnie?"

changbin looked over at him and minho mouthed something to him so felix didn't hear him, changbin nodded in reply and minho and jisung both smiled widely.

changbin smiled too and hugged felix tightly, mumbling in his ear sweet praises and telling him how much he loved his baby.

hyunjin smiled at them.

"bin, would you have ever seen this coming back when this first started? remember when felix was in the corridor back when jae was an ass and we walked past him?"

"yeah, i remember that, i should've helped him sooner, if anyone lays a finger on my baby, they can't expect to get away with it."

felix giggled and nuzzles against changbin's neck.

the food soon came and felix returned to his chair as a stack of pancakes topped with syrup and strawberries were put in front of him.

he giggled happily and clapped his hands, changbin smiled as his food came too, once everyone had theirs, they started to eat together.

felix behaved and sat quietly, eating his food and trying not to make any mess as he sat happily. changbin sat with him and ate his own food, still making sure felix was doing okay on his own.

after the group had finished eating, they headed back to their individual hotel rooms to get ready for the day, felix held onto changbin's hand on the way back to their room.

"dada?"

"yeah baby?"

"yes."

"hm?"

"hm?"

"lix? what do you need?"

"yes."

"okay then."

"yes."

changbin chuckled and shook his head, felix tended to just talk with the words he could say, even if it didn't make any sense, he just kind of spoke.

they got to their hotel room and changbin unlocked the door, he pushed it open and walked in with felix, they went straight for the bathroom, going in together.

felix enjoyed getting ready in the morning with changbin, they brushed their teeth together, he got to watch changbin do his hair, then have his boyfriend help him with his hair as they played music usually twice.

"there, hows that?" changbin asked.

felix didn't reply, he was busy dancing qnd mouthing the words for his favourite song.

changbin chuckled.

"baby, you can listen to dance the night away later, what do you think of your hair?"

felix was always happy with what changbin did, even if he didn't like it he just trusted changbin to make his hair look good, he looked in the mirror and put his thumbs up, smiling happily.

changbin then lead felix back into the room and to where the closet had been unpacked, felix sometimes chose his outfits, but he preferred it when changbin chose for him, he sat down on the end of the hotel bed, holding baby bear as changbin picked what they wore.

changbin changed into a white tank top and blue denim shorts since it was summer, and then had felix come over, changbin put him into black shorts and changbin's white t-shirt, felix didn't have to have changbin do it all for him now, he was getting more and more independent, and truthfully, changbin didn't know if he was happy or not, he enjoyed being felix's caregiver and doing everything for him, it gave him a sense of purpose, whereas before he met felix, he had no plan for the future, no interest in getting good grades and no life outside of video games and his phone.

felix pulled the shorts up by himself, doing his signature thing of looking up at changbin after, waiting for his praise.

"good boy lixie, you're getting so good at this!" he smiled enthusiastically.

felix giggled and blushed happily, then putting his arms up for changbin to help with the t-shirt, as changbin pulled it down, he brushed his fingers purposely down felix's sides making him giggle as he was ticklish.

"what? i'm helping you with your shirt!" changbin teased, continuing to tickle him.

"d-dada!" he squealed and giggled.

"stop being silly lixie and let daddy help you!" he laughed as felix slapped at his hands.

felix wriggled free and ran away from him, running around the hotel room as changbin chased him, he laughed and ran from his boyfriend which reminded him of a time, felix was backed into a wall where changbin showered kisses all over his face and neck, then stopping to cup his cheeks, changbin rubbed over the freckles with his thumbs, before saying softly.

"tigers eat handsome princes."

=====