Chapter 45

the boat ride was fun, felix happily giggled and babbled to changbin the whole time and changbin happily listened, when it was eventually over, the only person happy about ut was minho.

"ready to get o-"

"yes. let's go."

jisung giggled as they all stood up, making their way to the exit, they all got off and thought about where they were going to go next, they had planned to go out to eat after the boat trip and that's what they wanted to do, they just had to figure a place out.

"i don't really care where we go." jeongin shrugged.

"we should find a traditional french place."

"ew no, i'm not eating snails." jeongin protested.

"okay, how about pizza?"

"ooh yes!"

"mhm, sounds good."

"what about you jeongin?"

"hmm, not really in the mood for pizza."

"then what are you in the mood for?"

"anything, i don't mind."

"burger place?"

"nooo, i don't want burgers." jeongin whined.

"then what do you want?!"

"guys i really don't care, just pick."

chan put his hand over jeongin's mouth.

"i'm down to try french food."

"sounds good."

"mhm, let's do it."

jeongin huffed under chan's hand and ended up agreeing against his will and they found directions to a traditional french restaurant, they walked down the picturesque streets, being greeted by a few people in frnech.

"what are they saying?" jisung mumbled.

"that's french for hello, dumbass, say it back."

the next time jisung was greeted by a french person he bowed back.

"bon jovi."

"bonjour you idiot!" seungmin groaned.

felix burst out laughing and held onto changbin's hand as he giggled, jisung winked at felix, clearly just joking around as he kept walking.

they managed to find their way to the restaurant, entering through the doors and being greeted in french, felix knew how to speak french, being the only one of them who properly did, but shrunk away from the man and stayed close to changbin.

seungmin managed to communicate that they needed a table for nine and were lead through the restaurant, passing people eating exquisite meals on small plates.

they sat down and started looking at the menu after ordering their drinks, water and soda, not the fine french wine that was recommended.

"what are you having jisung?"

"rat and louie."

"ratatouille?" seungmin looked at him with a look completely oposite from felix's giggles next to him.

"like the movie with the mouse?"

"it's a rat you complete dumbass."

jisung knew what it was, he knew how to say things, but he did pride himself on making people, especially felix, laugh.

"yeah that one."

they all decided what they were having and called the waiter back, giving their orders, changbin held felix's hand as the other boy rested his head gently on the tattooed shoulder.

"hey binnie?"

"hm?"

"what did you get all those tattos for?"

"chan, shut your ass up or i will put you on the floor, this is your fault and you know it."

chan laughed in amusement, scanning his eyes over the black patterns on his arm, going across some of his shoulder and chest, right down to his wrist, showing pictures of a tiger, rose designs and swirly patterns.

"dada?"

"yes bear?"

"kissie."

"you want kisses baby?"

felix nodded, looking at his boyfriend and jutting his lips out.

changbin chuckled softly, leaning closer and kissing his lips softly for a few seconds.

felix squealed after changbin pulled away, blushing a little as he hid his pink cheeks.

"so cute." changbin chuckled.

"dada cute."

"i'm cute?"

felix nodded and smiled brightly.

the waiter came back after a while with their food, placing it in front of them, it was funny looking, but smelled good, they waited for everyone to get their meals before they began to eat.

"o-oh...mmm, this is good." chan mumbled awkwardly, reluctantly swallowing what was in his mouth.

felix giggled and watched chan, he had already decided he didn't want what was put in front of him, but ate it anyway as it had been paid for, they were all forcing themselves to eat it.

"i don't like french cuisine." seungmin mumbled through a pout.

"i want tteokbokki."

"i want kimchi noodles."

"i want korean fried chicken."

"i want instant ramen."

"of course you do."

they all mutually decided that the fine dining of france didn't taste as fine as it sounded compared to what they were used to, they all ate what they had ordered, the only person actually enjoying it was jisung.

"this is actually really good." he mumbled, finishing his happily.

"of course jisung loves it."

"excuse me bitch, at least i'm eating what i paid for."

"one, watch your mouth, don't use bad words in front of baby bear, and two, don't act like you're paying for that jisung, minho is." changbin called him out from the other side of felix.

"that's irrelevant, i'm enjoying my expensive meal that my lovely boyfriend is paying for, that's more than any of you asswipes can say now hush and let me enjoy my ratasomething."

felix giggled again, finding jisung hilarious as he watched, holding changbin's hand still, changbin did look insanely hot with these new changes, he was catching a lot of female attention, and the women of france were very different to the korean women they were used to.

felix didn't like the fact that changbin was being eyed up by a lot of people, becoming jealous and sulky again as he played with changbin's fingers.

"dada?"

"hm?"

"my daddy."

"yes baby, all yours, are people staring?"

felix nodded.

"remember what we say? who do i cuddle with, who do i care for? who do i cook for? who do i take to paris? who's my baby bear hm?"

felix pointed to himself.

"good boy, my good boy and only my boy, okay?"

felix smiled brightly and nodded, leaning forward to kiss changbin's cheek, only for the older to turn his head and catch the kiss on his lips.

=====

this is an update because i promised someone i would because yeah they read my books and it was a massive coincidence but actually so dope so yeah ignore me cause im awkward so yeah thanks for reading and to my friend, im going to say it here because you always comment it, you're welcome for writing ;) and also i love you lixie
i hope you like this chapter..
❤️👉🏻👈🏻❤️