Chapter 23

the last one to wake up was hyunjin, he sat up, pulling seungmin on his lap.

"why does it smell like cum in here?"

"basically, woojin got head from chan and jeongin last night."

"you dirty exhibitionists."

"fucking hell, it was good head though."

"i bet, two mouths at once, you lucky fucker."

they laughed and joked around, felix was sat up, sucking his thumb, his hair was still a mess from sleep, changbin was in a really good mood, since being comforted by woojin.

he made grabby hands at changbin who walked back over with milk in his sippy cup, changbin put the cup down and picked felix up, sitting down with the baby on his lap, handing him the cup.

felix started drinking, leaning against changbin as the older put his arms around felix.

"has anyone got anything planned today?"

"well, since lix has done so well, coming out of the hospital and taking all of his meds, im going to take him out and spoil him today, with the little money i have left from paying for paris." changbin chuckled.

felix perked up a bit, smiling, he really wanted to go out today with changbin, he finished his drink, tugging changbin's arm.

"are you excited, baby?"

felix nodded quickly, putting his sippy cup down and replacing it with his thumb.

changbin decided to bathe felix first, having him get up and taking him into the bathroom, stripping off his pyjamas and turning on the water.

"do you want any help, bin?"

changbin looked up at jisung, then covering felix.

"its okay, you forget i have been with felix for years, i used to help him bathe."

changbin nodded slowly.

"can you run the water? he likes it-"

"i know how he likes it."

changbin didn't know why he felt weird about that, about someone knowing felix just as much as he did, he knew that jisung would've done this before, but he didn't like that he had.

he wished he had been with felix all his life, he pulled felix close, rubbing his back, careful of the hsaling marks on his body, jisung finished running the water, changbin looked at him.

"we don't need anything else, thank you."

jisung smiled and left, changbin shut and locked the door, smiling at felix, he helped his baby into the bath, having him sit down, he started to wash felix's body, talking to him too.

"you're so pretty, baby."

felix blushed and smiled.

"you can ignore everything people tell you, you're daddy's boy, right?"

felix nodded eagerly, looking up at changbin.

"such a good boy."

felix giggled and tipped his head back for changbin to wash his hair, the older man ran hia fingers through the wet hair, lathering soap up.

he washed felix's hair, like normal, all of this was second nature to him now.

"baby bear?"

felix looked up.

"we have to go and buy you clothes, because you need some, what type of clothes do you want?"

felix bit his lip, he really really really wanted to try wearing a skirt, they looked so pretty, he wanted to be pretty too, but changbin would laugh at him, he would think he was weird.

changbin knew what felix wanted, he had caught felix staring at skirts before, he wanted to know if his suspicions were correct, truthfully, he really wanted felix to wear a skirt, his hips and thighs would look so pretty, he loved felix's more femenine side, he loved how happy and confident felix was in a cropped shirt, he remembered how beautiful felix felt in lingerie.

felix shrugged and looked down.

"what do you want to wear, baby bear?"

felix bit his lip, he couldnt say it, and he didnt know what the sign for it was, he had to sign spell it.

s, k, i, r, t.

"you want to wear a skirt?"

felix whined, bracing himself for changbin to laugh.

"i think you will look absolutely stunning in a skirt, my pretty boy."

felix giggled and smiled up at changbin, thankful to have someone so perfect for him.

"lets get you bathed, then we can get dressed and we can buy you the prettiest skirts we can find and you can look so perfect."

felix pouted and pointed to the scaring on his thighs, they were healed now, just leftover scars, changbin smiled and looked at them too.

"they're not open anymore baby, we can cover them with makeup if you're self concious."

felix bit his lip, then shook his head, he didn't want to be fake, the scars represented the trauma that felix got through, the battle he won and how far he had come, people don't see the story, but to felix, they're proof that he can get through anything, and still come back strong.

changbin smiled and finished washing felix, helping him out and into a towel, he made sure he was wrapped up tight and covered before he took felix into their room, if felix was going to come home in a skirt, he had to go out in jeans first, he grabbed black skinny jeans and a white sweater.

he got felix dressed and ready to go, he had felix wait whilst he got ready too.

=====