Chapter 58

felix smiled as he finished brushing  his teeth, he was excited for their first night in their new house, they had finished most of the unpacking, and the whole group were getting ready to sleep, felix was wearing a set of pastel blue pyjama shorts and tank top.

he walked into the bedroom but changbin wasn't there, he left their room and went downstairs to hear their voices in the kitchen, he jumped down the last few steps, walking to the door and opening it.

the first person he saw was changbin leaning against the counter facing away from the door, wearing just sweatpants.

felix smiled and ran up, hugging him from behind. changbin looked down and smiled, putting down his glass of juice and bringing felix in front of him, lifting him up to sit on the counter.

"hello kitten."

felix smiled. he looked at changbin with his piercings and tattoos, biting his lip softly, he looked really good.

"hi daddy."

felix wrapped his arms around changbin's neck slowly.

"you look cute in those clothes baby." changbin smiled, rubbing felix's thighs.

felix tensed up a little, looking down at changbin's hands, he got chills from the feeling, biting at his lip.

"oh? what's wrong baby?" changbin asked innocently, squeezing his thigh.

felix let out a small whimper, his mind went all fuzzy and he started craving changbin's touch. he leaned his head in changbin's neck, giving it little kitten licks.

"daddyyy." felix whined.

changbin hummed, biting his lip while moving his hands up to felix's hips.

"yes kitten?"

"b-bedroom." he mumbled, sucking softly on changbin's collarbone.

changbin smirked, lifting felix up under his thighs, winking at minho who was watching with a soft chuckle. he carried felix out of the kitchen and upstairs.

felix whined quietly, his hips starting to grind against nothing. changbin smiled softly, since he was feeling soft, but felix was still getting punished for teasing earlier.

he lay felix on the bed, climbing up and hovering over him.

"aw, how cute." he smiled, looking at the blush on felix's cheeks.

felix whined again, looking up at him.

changin looked down, noticing the shorts were so small that he could almost see felix's tip under the waistband of the shorts npw that he was hard. he cooed and pressed his thumb against felix's tip through the fabric, making the boy gasp.

"tell me the safeword baby."

"r-red." felix whispered, squeezing his eyes closed.

"good boy, and your current color?"

"g-green." he replied immediately, squeezing his thighs together.

changbin hummed and tugged down the waistband of the shorts, exposing his head.

"look how needy you are." changbin cooed, pressing his thumb directly against felix's red tip, making him shiver.

felix felt chills cover his body, his dick pulsing a few times, leaking precum onto changbin's thumb.

changbin smiled and started rubbing his tumb over the boy's sensitive tip, watching his angel unravel into a cute little mess. he smirked a little and leaned down, kissing his collarbone.

"d-daddy." felix whimpered out, trying to take his shirt off.

changbin smirked a little and took off felix's shirt, looking at his exposed body, he had chills all over his body and it was so cute.

he leaned down, pressing his lips against felix's nipple, starting to suck softly on it while pinching and massaging his tip.

felix squirmed and whimpered, arching into changbin's touch, he knew he was being teased as a punishment so he took it, trying to buck his hips into changbin's hand.

changbin obliged for now, tugging the shorts down more and taking felix's erection into his hand, stroking him slowly.

"i want you to ride me baby, can you do that for daddy?"

felix nodded obediently, not even fully taking in what changbin had said, he just wanted whatever he could get. changbin moved round to sit up against the headboard, pulling the flustered boy onto his lap as he pressed his dick directly against felix's hole making him squirm and whimper. he moved his hips to grind down, gasping.

"let's get you prepped so you can take daddy's cock like a good boy." changbin whispered.

he made felix watch as he spit on his fingers, moving them into the back of felix's shorts to press against him. the boy gasped and buried his face in changbin's neck, letting out a shy whine.

changbin pushed his finger into felix, kissing along his collarbone. felix let out a soft moan at the feeling of having something inside him, biting down on his lip.

"such a good boy, leave some marks on me baby."

felix didn't have to be told twice. he leaned closer and latched his lips onto changbin's neck, sucking on it wanting to mark him, listening while changbin groaned lowly.

he moved his second finger into felix, thrusting them slowly to get the boy adjusted, he bit his lip as he pressed his fingers up against felix's prostate.

felix gasped, burying his face back in changbin's neck and moaning into it, moving his hips back against the fingers. changbin added a third finger slowly, continuing to pleasure him this way, thrusting three fingers inside him to get him ready.

"w-want you n-now, p-please." felix whimpered, panting softly.

"You think you're ready baby?"

felix nodded fast, looking at changbin needily. he moved forward, pressing his hips against changbin's dick and tugging at the strings of his sweatpants.

"how can i say no to that cute little face?"

=====