LII. WHEN FEELINGS COME TO LIGHT

WHEN FEELINGS COME TO LIGHT!

APRIL 1977

6th Year

• • • •

"How are you this good?!" Sirius exclaimed, as he, Margaret, Holland, Peter, James, Remus, Lily and Bronwyn were sat on the floor of the Room of Requirement, playing Monopoly in teams.

"She just has this natural skill." Margaret shrugged, handing over the Monopoly money that she and Sirius had to give to Holland and Remus.

"There's a reason that we all fought to be her partner." Remus said, looking proudly at his girlfriend, as she added the money to their ever growing pile, hugging her body closer to his.

"Meanwhile, I'm stuck with the Toerag." Lily muttered, rolling the dice.

"You love me really, Evans." James smirked, making the redhead roll her eyes, the girls noticing the slight blush on her cheeks.

"I'm going to be honest, but I have no idea what I'm doing." Bronwyn admitted.

"Me neither." Peter said.

"Dream team." Bronwyn chuckled, making the group laugh.

***

"You know," Bronwyn spoke up, as she and Holland were getting into bed that night in their dorm, "I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would."

"Didn't I tell you?" Holland grinned.

"Yes, I know. You're always right." The brunette chuckled.

"I'm just saying: banner equals eternal love." Holland said in a singsong voice.

Bronwyn chuckled, "I'll see what I can do."

Holland bit her lip, before hesitantly speaking up.

"Hey, Bron?"

"Hm?"

"I've noticed that you and Marlene have been spending a lot of time together recently."

"Yeah?"

"Well, your one of my closest friends and I know you very well and I've seen you act this way before, and I want you to know that you can trust me." Holland rambled.

"Holland," Bronwyn cut her off, "Just ask what I know you're going to ask."

The older girl let out a sigh, "Marlene. Do you like her?"

Bronwyn played with her fingers, "Yes." She whispered, making Holland grin.

"I knew it."

"Please don't say anything to her."