LXX. MARRIED LIFE

MARRIED LIFE!

JULY 1978

• • • •

"How many clothes do you own?" Regulus chuckled, watching Holland bring yet another box into their new living room.

"For the first time, this isn't one of my boxes, actually." The Irish girl told him with a look.

"Then what's in that one?" Regulus asked, falling down onto the sofa - the only piece of furniture currently in the room.

"Well, judging by the fact that it's covered in wrapping paper and that there's a big bow on it, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's another wedding present." Holland laughed, adding it to the present pile.

"How many presents did we get?" Regulus asked, exhausted by all the lifting of boxes they had done, as his wife sat down next to him with a sigh.

"Too many," She answered, resting her head on the boy's shoulder, "The rest of the furniture should be arriving tomorrow."

"Oh, thank Merlin," Regulus sighed happily, wrapping an arm around Holland, "At this rate the only place to put our clothes would be hanging them out of the window."

Holland snorted a laugh, lightly hitting his stomach, "Shut up. And besides, I like putting our house together the muggle way."

"Yeah," Regulus hummed, hugging her closer, "it is kind of fun, I suppose."

Holland smiled up at him, before resting her head on his chest, "Mother owled me about our honeymoon this morning."

"Oh yeah." Regulus raised an eyebrow.

"She said we're going mid August."

"Where're we going?"

"I have no clue," Holland shook her head, making the couple laugh, "She said she won't tell us until the day we leave for it."

"Can't wait." Regulus grinned.

"I would ask if you wanted to carry on unpacking," The older girl started, earning a loud groan of annoyance from her husband, "But I thought I'd get that reaction. So, get your shoes on, we're going out with Max."

"Where?"

Holland sent him a smile, "You'll see."

***

"The Swan and Hedgehog?" Regulus asked, as Holland came back to the table where he and Maxine were sitting, three drinks in hand.

"Maggie brought me here when we met up before the wedding," Holland shrugged as she sat down, "Thought it was nice."

"It's cute," Maxine nodded, looking around the cosy pub, "It's got nothing against The Three Broomsticks, though."

The trio laughed.