Chapter 52: Revelations

Peter was taking a breather outside from talking to someone the aristocrats from the party. He got a bit tired talking from them, they only wanted to know about his next big move. But, he told them he wanted to go with the flow. As he walked through the corridors he heard Andrew from afar talking on the phone.

"Yea honestly I was really only dating Aubrey because her father. He owns a big share of a medical hospital back at the states. But, you saw the news." He sighed, "I was going to use her as a pathway to one of their programs. They have great internships. But, hey I still got Stella so I'll just talk to her. She's a bit more manageable than Aubrey."

When Peter heard all that he said his blood was boiling. He walked over to him with anger in his eyes. Andrew noticed him and smiled at him.

"Prince Peter what's up?"

"What's up? What do you mean? Your some stuck up prick aren't you."

Andrew was taken aback and he quickly hanged up his phone, "What do you mean?"

"I heard you! Your cheating on Aubrey? You were only using her because of your stupid pre-med mindset?"

"Ah..." he rubbed his neck and looked back up to him, "So you heard? Look it's honestly no big deal." He said nonchalantly.

"No big deal? Do you see the way she looks at you? Are you an actual blockhead? You've been playing with her this whole time. You want to be a future doctor? Future doctor my ass, I'd rather die than have you as my doctor!"

"Jeez aren't you the loud Prince? This is why your always on the headlines ruining your title name. You know someone more deserving should be a Prince."

"Who cares if I'm a Prince? Just because I'm the Prince doesn't mean I didn't work hard to get to where I am today. I don't take stupid shortcuts like some people."

"You know I noticed you like Aubrey." Andrew pointed out, "I mean it was so obvious during that day Downtown. I decided to mess with you as well since it was fun to see you all annoyed." He smirked, "Though you probably don't even have the brains to even notice I was doing everything on purpose."

"What did you say!" Peter grabbed the tie of Andrew and pulled him closer to his face, "You know you are the most stupidest person I've met. I thought I was dumb, but your on a whole other level."

"Whatever, I'm breaking up with her anyways. It was fun, you know messing with he—"

Peter felt the anger burst out of his body and threw the first punch at Drew. He could tell Drew had never fought before, so he just kept punching him until the both of them were on the floor.

- present time -

"D-Drew." Aubrey looked at him with horrified eyes. Hearing what she heard from Peter she didn't know how to feel.

"You had a lot to say earlier, why don't you speak and tell her the god damn truth." Peter pushed Cassien aside so he could be released from his hands.

"Are you cheating on me?" Aubrey looked at Drew. Deep in her heart she wished it wasn't true.

"Your seriously going to believe him. Look Aubrey it's me." He was about to put his hand on her cheek when she slapped it away.

"Answer my question Drew!" She shouted at his face.

But his face was avoiding the answer and instead was looking at somewhere else. She felt a rush of frustration built up, she raised her hand and his eyes squinted knowing he was going to get hit again.

Slap!

"You honestly are the worst aren't you?" She got up from the floor. She didn't have anything else to say from him after seeing his face.